What's new

In Progress / On the Horizon

*Gyoin frantically takes that pic and tries to manipulate it in photoshop to remove the blur hoping for a head start on getting more achieves.

I wanted to update everyone on whats going on behind the scenes.

Me and Katie have been working hard to get some amazing updates pushed to the site:
  1. THE ACHIEVEMENTS! They are sooo fucking close it hurts. And they truly rock!
  2. A secret addition to make the site less cluttered, easier to navigate, and more accessible to new people and ourselves as well.
These two features have been a LOT of man/woman hours. We have not given a release date for them because we want to make sure they are up to standards before release. We feel we are VERY close to a point of release and wanted to let you know that so you know we are not just idle hands.

When these are implemented and released we are also looking to the Horizon:
  • A point system to use for website perks
  • A team based system to give more meaning to The War and pride for your avatar and your fellow members.
  • Competition
  • Casual friendly implementation so you don't miss a "daily" so to say.
  • Rewards for referrals.
  • New podcast formats and involvement in the indie game sphere and development sphere for upcoming releases.
Current things we have been creating already, to make your time more enjoyable here:
  • More articles relevant to the games we play
  • Exclusive interviews with devs of the games we play
  • Cross promotion with sites that also deliver some of this information
  • Opinionated articles in hopes to better the gaming community and the way we approach games in general(I.E. Tired of being burned by EA releases)
It is important to note we are NOT a "news" site, so we keep the "sourced" articles to a simple format and promote truly innovative and opinionated pieces. We as gamers have a voice here and it is important to us that that voice is portrayed in a good light. We want our community to say it how it is, not fluff a game company because it is good for hits and SEO. We believe the truth really is important, good or bad. So that is how we have approached articles such as our ArchAge piece and Dire's Legendary piece. They all have the flair of the community attached to them.

With that, I am excited to get this new content to you as soon as it is ready and I hope it will be well received. And if there are things that need tweaking, we have a clear and concise way for you to voice your opinions and get involved in the creation.

ALTTABME.COM has really grown in the last year and we have no plans on slowing down, while maintaining that "Family" feel with the benefits of "internet anonymity" if you so choose.

Just a little extra: some things on the site might look a little weird here and there as we get ready for the additions. If you think it is a bug you can report but give it some time before to make sure it doesn't resolve itself.

Top Bottom