What's new

Interstellar

Why are we talking about Mat Damon for this movie? This movie was 5% about him.
I hate Matt Damon's face, but I did like the movie :)
oh there it is. One of the most subtle derailments I have ever seen.

Also the movie was really good.

Also Mat Damon's new "lets go rescue Mat from space problems" movie is even better.

Why are we talking about Mat Damon for this movie? This movie was 5% about him.

oh there it is. One of the most subtle derailments I have ever seen.

Also the movie was really good.

Also Mat Damon's new "lets go rescue Mat from space problems" movie is even better.
Hey, I'm allowed to express my opinions about Matt Damon and his stupid face... That being said, yes, I also enjoyed the martian or whatever it was called waaaaay more than I thought I would. However, this doesn't change my opinion about Matt Damon.

I thought this movie was interesting. I knew the movie was about space based on the trailers but there is a much deeper plot going on throughout. Without spoiling it I like the way everything ties together with all of the foreshadowing at the different intervals.

Also,
1481081902319927722.jpg

haha some really funny insights here into the movie. Do any of you guys write movie reviews? I used to and made a pretty penny from it but don't have the time now. I think there's some really nice writers in this thread that i for one would love to read more from. Get a website builder from 1&1or something and get writing, you won't regret it.

I can't tell if that is spam for the url or not.

As random as this is, my father in-law told me that the book was a hundred times better.
As far as book to movie adaptation the martian was a very good one. Of course some of the stuff was cut out and a very few things were changed.

That being said, the book was one of the best books I've read in about 10 years. If you read at all you want to read the book first.

As far as book to movie adaptation the martian was a very good one. Of course some of the stuff was cut out and a very few things were changed.

That being said, the book was one of the best books I've read in about 10 years. If you read at all you want to read the book first.

Quoting second hand, but he mentioned that there were just a lot of inner-monologue or well described reactions that weren't quite caught during the movie adaptions.

mostly, there was also a long treck that was condensed/cut but really not integral to the movie. It was great in the book though.

Top Bottom