What's new

Introducing TAB Credits: the Shop is OPEN!

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
The TAB Shop is open!
You now gain TAB Credits for your participation on AltTabMe!

gKa4w68.png

NAV TAB
View attachment 685

TAB SHOP
Already available are some fun items, such as gift-able premium memberships, achievement bribes[ACHIEVEMENT]75,1[/ACHIEVEMENT], and of course, The Golden Pig! :pignose: More will be added soon and we are open to suggestions as well, the system is very flexible and we plan on gathering feedback over the next few weeks!
Njz5J5P.png

Transfer credits to your friends
Place bets with your earnings
Setup Tournament Pools
Create buy in events

The possibilities are endless!
(and we are here to help, see a cool way to make something happen, tell us and we will create it!)
B86FclT.png

The Arcade can now be bet on! Challenge your friends and bet credits, or compete for ultimate glory with:
The Game of the Month
View attachment 692

Also a F.A.Q. How do I gift an item?
View attachment 690
As with any new system there may be some bugs or kinks to work out, data to gather, price adjustments to be had.

Please take the time to explore all the possible ways of gaining TAB Credits, such as posting new threads, replying to threads, etc etc.

As well, we are open to all suggestions for TAB SHOP items, promotions, permissions, etc. Please post them here.

Now not only do you get to be part of an awesome community but your participation is rewarded! Plus we can make use of the system to create games, events, and other perks that don't cost users anything but their participation!

Plus this was an amazing way to add GIFTING which was otherwise a manual task for admins. Gifting in general is an awesome thing and during holidays and such will come in handy with Secret Santa and such being just the tip of the iceberg!

Imagine we release limited edition badges, icons, signatures, titles, and once gone, you can only get them from one another. It adds a whole new interaction level and barter system! Our own "rare collection" for TAB members!

View attachment 693

We also wanted to give the ability to those who may not have the funds to be able to take advantage of Premium Memberships and other perks that may otherwise have been unobtainable. With this system it ensures that only the people who participate and help build TAB into a great community, are able to reap even more reward! (I.E. We have had members such as Razulian who were amazing contributors, but could not afford to donate to the site or system, this would allow him to still get the great perks by his own doing, without us just handing out promotions, although we would still give Raz all the things, we fear he will one day rule the world.)

Any purchased credits will be refunded if there is an error or adjustment to prices.

Last edited:
"we have had" DAMMIT TR1AGE I'M STILL HERE!
As the ancient saying goes "AltTabMe is love, AltTabMe is life."

Love the new site though, looks like it was a lot of work. Great job!

PS: It's been a busy year for me, as far as you know I might already be the secret ruler.

"we have had" DAMMIT TR1AGE I'M STILL HERE!
As the ancient saying goes "AltTabMe is love, AltTabMe is life."

Love the new site though, looks like it was a lot of work. Great job!

PS: It's been a busy year for me, as far as you know I might already be the secret ruler.
We are all waiting for your world domination sir!

Topic, I am willing, if people want them to, to update this. It just seems like a lot to be shown there and save that spot for the really rare ones.

Top Bottom