What's new

Real Life IRL Get Together - The NJ Edition

Ruxandra

Sparkles!
EDIT: Sorry folks I've had some things change in real life that just simply don't allow for this to happen right now as I don't know where I'll be. I'm sorry to have to cancel as I was really looking forward to seeing everyone. Hopefully when things settle down I'll be able to come back to the forums but for now many hugs to you all <3

I like it. With the way I can use vacation days one at a time I can probably make it. The availability of flights is tougher than getting days off since I fly standby.

Sounds fun, and it's only a 3-hour drive. I approve.

I'd come hang out and meet some guildies since I'm local! Mind me asking what town you're in? I work in Mt Laurel.

I'd come hang out and meet some guildies since I'm local! Mind me asking what town you're in? I work in Mt Laurel.
No way! I work in Cherry Hill. It's like...we're work neighbors!

We live in Audubon though. Which is where the event would be. I will update the post with the zip code for reference purposes :3

Yeah! I was just thinking about this the other day. So exciting ^_^
I will most likely be taking the Friday off and will drag Caroline into the car for an afternoon drive on Thrusday. I figured 4 months time in advance for a day of is viable for the workplace XD

Yeah I was planning on taking off that Friday as well so we should be totally good for company. ^_^
Oh! Caroline got me c'thulu Munchkin for Christmas! I know you guys already have it, but thanks for introducing the other renditions ^_^

I see much catan/munchkin/dominion/rockband etc. in our (somewhat distant) future!

Top Bottom