What's new

Is anyone but me playing Bloodborne?

Dejamal

I can't get enough of this shit, is anyone else playing or intending to play it? I've only killed the first two bosses because raiding is getting really time-intensive and I've had busy weekends lately, but I am getting a surprising amount of fun out of just fucking around for an hour or so before raid starts and seeing what I can find—to say nothing of the actual exploration and boss fights.

Try to avoid spoilers as much as you can. This is a game where having played a lot of hours does not necessarily equate to significant progress, so people are probably going to be all over the map in terms of progression.

I probably won't play unless there is a significant price drop. I have been occasionally watched the streams because they are still pretty high on the twitch games list.

Can't wait to, but currently am not. I'm a huge From Software fan and I love the difficulty and depth of their games.

Ooo, co-op mode. 4:30.

I might pick it up after I beat Last of Us. Still working on Destiny, FFXIV, and Hearthstone.

I just have a huge backlog right now, trying not to add more awesome to it. I'll wait for a price drop.

Been considering it. I liked Dark Souls but didn't actually play that much.

Hey man, I've just gotta make my nut before we get married. That was the deal. Also I'd probably need to lose like 30 pounds and a significant amount of body hair.

I'll be poking around for discounts in a few weeks. Maybe 99Gamers will have a good price.

Top Bottom