What's new

Is Chuck Norris Overrated?

Is Chuck Norris Overrated?

• Total voters

ToxicAsF

Over Analystical Extreme Gambler
You know it to be true. The jokes are almost as old as "yo mama so fat" jokes. His best role was his non-speaking role in the movie Dodgeball. Walker Texas Ranger is fake.

Vote and supply arguments in the comments.

Chuck Norris was a legitimate athlete back in the day. He had the fastest roundhouse kick recorded in the world. Does that make him relevant? Sorta. Is he a badass? You bet your ass he is.

bruce-lee-vs-chuck-norris-o.gif

I0FIH.gif

bruce-lee-beats-chuck-norris-o.gif

YCGDe.gif

The guy was the first westerner to attain an 8th Degree Black Belt in Taekwondo. He holds four other black belts. That's right. He is a five-time black belt, and three of those black belts are 8th Degree and above. The man is no joke.

A few good souls come to the rescue of Chuck Norris. For this i applaud you. And the rest of you haters -brucebegone--brucebegone-

A few good souls come to the rescue of Chuck Norris. For this i applaud you. And the rest of you haters -brucebegone--brucebegone-

Baldo, it would appear you've popped a tent. /box
I have my reservations about Norris. I don't doubt his athleticism but his day is long passed and he's since sided with political leanings I don't agree with or, quite honestly, respect.

He hated world if Warcraft and it took years to convince him he was no longer important to not do the commercial.

He hated world if Warcraft and it took years to convince him he was no longer important to not do the commercial.

Well since this is a thing again, I am pretty sure Vin Diesel was the unoffical Shaman spokesperson.

I wanted to say something like "His irrelevance is his power."

But, in all truth he was just another entertaining B movie guy with real talent (off-screen) and just enough on-screen to keep a job going.
Then... the internet happened.

While it has probably been good for his career its kinda sad to see someone with some real chops ( epic beard pun~ ) become such an internet joke. Then again maybe Chuck Norris' real power is to take it all in stride, like a leaf on the wind grasshopper.
Oh wait, that's some other guy... oops
And the wrong TV show...

Humble, like dust, no? Better!
Humble like mushroom, hide in dark, eat shit, grow when eyes closed and sun is away.
Post done,

My wife went to Africa to help in a orphanage and they LOVE Walker Texas Ranger people kept asking her if she knew him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom