What's new

ITS SO CUTE!!!

We use stuff about that size here at work. They're dell though and have to be PXE booted.

School me.

"HDMI 2.0 increases the maximum TMDS per channel throughput from 3.4 Gbit/s to 6 Gbit/s which allows for a maximum total TMDS throughput of 18 Gbit/s. This allows HDMI 2.0 to carry 4K resolution at 60 frames per second "

It´s just a joke btw...

"HDMI 2.0 increases the maximum TMDS per channel throughput from 3.4 Gbit/s to 6 Gbit/s which allows for a maximum total TMDS throughput of 18 Gbit/s. This allows HDMI 2.0 to carry 4K resolution at 60 frames per second "

It´s just a joke btw...

lol, i chuckled at the "do you even lift, bro" ref, but I really am curious on how to push 120. I've been poking around the web for 5 minutes and found some deets on the monitor requirements (120 hz), but nothing yet on what connection type would be needed to support it. I imagine HDMI 2.0 would be suitable for 1080p but not 4k?

lol, i chuckled at the "do you even lift, bro" ref, but I really am curious on how to push 120. I've been poking around the web for 5 minutes and found some deets on the monitor requirements (120 hz), but nothing yet on what would connection type would be needed to support it. I imagine HDMI 2.0 would be suitable for 1080p but not 4k?

I think it should be able to handle 120 FPS at 1080p. But to be honest, for me the difference between 60 and 120 is barely noticeable, unlike 30 to 60. Anyway, let´s get back to topic (no pun intended)

Top Bottom