What's new

[Jan 15, 2015] RAID NIGHT! - 1/15/2014 - Ohmna Rematch (Minde's House)

LaNCeRs

Stay Focused. Let's get this biotch down so that we can potentially try Daemons on Sunday.

We still have a lot of work to do to get Ohmna down, so come ready.

Anyone got a sweet ass Ohmna vid? I watched a few before and I've got the general idea for the fight, just wanna review. Anything else I need in terms of addons/AM?

Anyone got a sweet ass Ohmna vid? I watched a few before and I've got the general idea for the fight, just wanna review. Anything else I need in terms of addons/AM?
Theres an addon called OhmnaHelper. It makes this fight a cakewalk if you have it. Some warrior specific stuff is that defense grid doesn't do anything for you damage mitigation wise because the damage you take either cant be reduced or is a 1 shot. Dont try to leap away from the spew, pop det cd during the devour MoO. Learn to do your rotation while running and jumping to get away from the spew. After an attempt or two you'll get it. The fight is very choreographed and predictable. I can almost guarantee you that you could find a song that matches the phases perfectly.

Personally, I was listening to Gangplank Galleon from Donkey Kong Country. It lined up okay.

If you look up Smarty's stream from last Sunday, our kill starts at around 2:38:00, that way you can see more or less what we do. Our phase 4 was a mess, but you can get an idea of how we call the fight. twitch.tv./smartypantsu

DKC soundtrack is so good. I've been considering a DK medley for some time now so I'll probably end up doing one haha.

Sweet, thanks for the info, I'll check out the kill.

Fucking couch. I really want to know who changed it, this isn't something I wanna look back on 50 years from now and still have it be a mystery. I can't die like this.

Fucking couch. I really want to know who changed it, this isn't something I wanna look back on 50 years from now and still have it be a mystery. I can't die like this.
I think tr1age is the only one who can change it.

tr1age Is this true? Why this couch hahaha. I need to know, it's killing me inside slowly. I'll never be able to move on passed this and change it unless I know.

Top Bottom