What's new

[Jan 22, 2015] RAID NIGHT! - 1/22/2015 Clean Up (Minde's Bear Cave)

LaNCeRs

Okay guys. After some hot, sweaty, and serious debate between Vit, Vyrak, and I, we are going to tweak our strategy a bit for convergence which will hopefully give us a better success rate.

All of our DPS is going to start on Golgox and kill Golgox ASAP. The strategy for dealing with waves is going to be as such:

We are still going to have Shrii move Fleshmonger over so that Vit has the room to kite Golgox. Once waves are shot at Golgox, Vit will move him to the other side of the room and sit stationary again. The DPS needs to be prepared to hop in the circle to eat the damage during the move or immediately after he becomes stationary again.

Healing priorities will be as such:

Milleuda - Shrii on Fleshmonger
Lancers - Lucam on Nox
Vit - Smarty and Tony on Golgox (Yes, I know I listed Tony instead of Shield)

If you have any questions, please ask prior to raid, as I would really like to have Ohmna down before raid is over.

Moving in to Sunday, we are going in to 40 man DS just to say we have. In efforts for the night to not totally be a waste, please, please, please, please, please, research the fight. I want to have a good showing out of our group and have some momentum moving into 20 man content.

I will likely be showing up right at game time as I will be doing some charity work for March of Dimes all weekend, so please go ahead and form on Iseng. I will reiterate this on the following sign up.

I was going to suggest this exact thing.

Also I can just start the raid, there's no need to make Iseng do it.[DOUBLEPOST=1421857197,1421857141][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh you meant for Datascape. Now I understand. Now my failure is complete.

Stupid vag hammer. Ill be sure to squeeze dgrid on my bar for people who cant dodge slow moving waves.

Top Bottom