What's new

Jeopardy

Euchale

Crazy German Guy
I´d like to set up a Gaming related Jeopardy that can be played in the forums. I need some suggestions for categories, maybe with a little explanation. so far I have:
1.Game Characters
Typical things a character does. For example:
"He pulls out the Master sword and defeats Ganon" - Who is Link
2.Game Sprites
A Picture of a sprite.
minecraft-guide-diamond2.gif

-How does a Diamond in Minecraft look like.
3. Hardware Parts
Pictures of Hardware, people have to guess what it is.
nvidia-quadro-fx-4500-large1.jpg

-How does a graphics card look like?
4. Suprise
A random Question that can be from any other category, just to spice up things.
"It is learned by playing the Ocarina in the Windmill" - How do you aquire the song of Storms

Now I would like to have a total of 6 Categories, so any help would be appreciated. Also if we can come up with a list of games I can choose my questions from it would be super helpful. So far I would put the following on the list:
Mario, The Legend of Zelda, Pokémon, Final Fantasy.
It should be games that almost everybody has played, so no obscure stuff.
Also let me know if you have interest in participating.

Bye
Euchale

Super Mario:
In Super Mario World, you eat it to give Yoshi wings. What is a blue shell?
In Super Mario 3, you use it to summon a cyclone and skip worlds. What is a Golden Whistle?
In Super Mario 2, this character digs faster than any other. Who is Toad?
In Super Mario 3, this power up enables you to turn into a statue. What is the Bear Suit?
Mario 3, this power up enables you to fly through an entire level. P-Wing

Legend of Zelda:
In Link's Awakening, the goal of the game was to awaken this character. Windfish (turned out to look like Yoshi)
Majora's Mask, this mask enabled Link to run faster. Rabbit mask
Ocarina of Time, this sword-maker crafts a large, 2 handed, unbreakable sword. Biggoron.
This item keeps coming back no matter how many times you throw it away. Boomerang.
These 2 Gameboy Advance titles featured the ability to import saved games from each other to unlock items and other features. Oracle of Ages/Seasons
This talking headgear enabled Link to shrink to a tiny size. The Minnish Cap.
In Spirit Tracks, this spirit aided Link on his quest. Princess Zelda.
This multiplayer game allowed players to play cooperatively with different colored Links. Four Swords.

I think all of these would be easily answered by people who have played the games or are enthusiasts.

Super Mario:
In Super Mario World, you eat it to give Yoshi wings. What is a blue shell?
In Super Mario 3, you use it to summon a cyclone and skip worlds. What is a Golden Whistle?
In Super Mario 2, this character digs faster than any other. Who is Toad?
In Super Mario 3, this power up enables you to turn into a statue. What is the Bear Suit?
Mario 3, this power up enables you to fly through an entire level. P-Wing

Legend of Zelda:
In Link's Awakening, the goal of the game was to awaken this character. Windfish (turned out to look like Yoshi)
Majora's Mask, this mask enabled Link to run faster. Rabbit mask
Ocarina of Time, this sword-maker crafts a large, 2 handed, unbreakable sword. Biggoron.
This item keeps coming back no matter how many times you throw it away. Boomerang.
These 2 Gameboy Advance titles featured the ability to import saved games from each other to unlock items and other features. Oracle of Ages/Seasons
This talking headgear enabled Link to shrink to a tiny size. The Minnish Cap.
In Spirit Tracks, this spirit aided Link on his quest. Princess Zelda.
This multiplayer game allowed players to play cooperatively with different colored Links. Four Swords.

I think all of these would be easily answered by people who have played the games or are enthusiasts.

And by people who follow this thread. I´m pretty sure I can come up with questions. I´m just out of categories to ask. I want something stupid like T9 (where you get a number and you have to guess what T9 gives you for a word) or Ports (Port 155, Question would be, The famous game XY uses this port for multiplayer).
But these seem too stupid^^

What about pro scenes for different games, like who won a certain tournament in a given year? Also, what about questions that depict a certain game and they have to guess what the game is.

[DOUBLEPOST=1391673077,1391672948][/DOUBLEPOST]
Don't insult my trivia! Sheesh...
This was meant for my T9 and Port Idea, not your questions :D

Pro Gamers - Console History
Both are great Ideas. Might even switch out the hardware one for these.

Edith says: Just got an awesome Idea, I put a 5 sec. songfile and you have to guess which song it is.

Edith says: Just got an awesome Idea, I put a 5 sec. songfile and you have to guess which song it is.

That would be perfect for game soundtracks, or even sound effects, like when Link opens a chest!

How about a Famous Duos category? Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, Mario and Luigi.. there's tons of em!

Top Bottom