What's new

Wildstar Jeremy Gaffney Gamebreaker interview

This was a solid interview - as most of the ones involving Gaffney usually are. I wouldn't get too hung up on keyboard clicks BTW. IF it can be modded, expect the community to take care of it. Otherwise I'm sure there will be a public outcry about it. Since the game prides itself on "the devs are listening" I would think that they'd eventually update it at some point anyhow.

One of the things I saw in this video that REALLY intrigued me was that the player got knocked off of a cliff and then used the double-jump ability to get back onto solid ground. How awesome is that going to be in PvP?

I ranked 2200 while using a touchpad. As a healer. wut now.
Damn Gyoin yous a beast. I am a Furious and Wrathful glad and I can't even fathom playing arena on a touch pad. I'm impressed to say the least! Fuck yeah for priests! Disc ftw. I miss arena and I miss my old guild/our epic raid group. Me thinks we'll have to do some arena when we hit cap in WS! Do we have any other people in here exp'd in higher levles of arena play?

I'm not gonna lie, I capped out at 2200 and fell flat on my face after it haha. BUT I reached it none-the-less!

I already have my 2's team with my buddy. We're always a 2's team. But we're always looking for a 3rd and a team for 5's :)

When we get A LOT closer to that point we'll have match making team sessions and what not.

Sounds good to me. 2.2k is definitely something to be proud of. That's basically the top 15% of your battlegroup. I remember the first time I broke 2k, I was squealing like a pig at a shit show. I will definitely be looking for a dedicated 3s and 5s team when I hit cap, and knowing some people who are experienced at higher levels of play is always a plus.

I'm definitely considering a Naga now that I might have a steady MMO to play. I love Razer peripherals. I use a Black Widow Ultimate and an Imperator for my keyboard and mouse...you can do some sick macroing with both and the DPI switch on the fly comes in handy in FPSes.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I will say that the naga has been the best mouse i've ever owned. It's just so convenient.

Exactly. I grabbed the 2012 edition or w/e it is and it came with some "size expansions grips", so my wide hands have the extra grip. Fits PERFECTLY. Now if I can only find a headset that fits the same way :(

I can't say enough good things about this http://steelseries.com/us/products/audio/steelseries-siberia-v2-frost-blue

I have a big head and it fits so comfortably, like you hardly notice it's there. The trick is in how it is suspended over your head so its not really resting or pressing against your dome piece. The sound quality is amazing and the retractable mic has great output.

So far I've been using a Razer Carcharias, too much pressure on the top of my head (causes headaches). Then I bought the Sennheiser 360 like... Last week. No pressure on the top of my head, but too much pressure on the sides of my head, causing headaches around my temples. Having a hard time dumping 100+ again on something I can't get my hands on prior to haha

I wish I could teleport mine to you so you can see for yourself. I used to have the same problem as you, chronic headaches with all my headsets. I got this one on a whim and not 1 headache since. You can see by the picture that there is no pressure on top and the ear muffs are very large and super lightweight.

I'm definitely considering a Naga now that I might have a steady MMO to play. I love Razer peripherals. I use a Black Widow Ultimate and an Imperator for my keyboard and mouse...you can do some sick macroing with both and the DPI switch on the fly comes in handy in FPSes.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I also have the Black Widow Ultimate and a Naga. Best keyboard and mouse I've ever had. lol Trib hates how noisy it is but that's kind of the point. I might talk her into a stealth edition for the new desktop we're gonna build for WS.

I also have the Black Widow Ultimate and a Naga. Best keyboard and mouse I've ever had. lol Trib hates how noisy it is but that's kind of the point. I might talk her into a stealth edition for the new desktop we're gonna build for WS.

I love the mechanical keyboard! I have the black widow ultimate and have the green naga (hex? can't remember) I need to get better at using the mouse 1-6 though, never use it lol.

I have all Razer peripherals. Black Widow Ultimate (bought it right before the stealth edition came out :( ), Nostromo, Naga and Mamba for FPS games. I'm not a fan of Razer headsets. They either have low quality speakers or low quality mics. :p I'll stick with Sennheiser for audio!

I have all Razer peripherals. Black Widow Ultimate (bought it right before the stealth edition came out :( ), Nostromo, Naga and Mamba for FPS games. I'm not a fan of Razer headsets. They either have low quality speakers or low quality mics. :p I'll stick with Sennheiser for audio!

Agreed. I bought the Sennheiser 360 a month or two ago, based on Tristan's constant recommendations and I will never buy another brand of headset. Breathable, Comfortable, and the sound quality is epic.

Anyway Jeremy Gaffney is quite possibly the wittiest game dev I have every seen, love his interviews.

Top Bottom