Crafter
What is your Name?
Jordan Cunningham

What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
hermajestybabs#6743

What is your Age?

Where are you from? (location/timezone)
Boone, NC-- EST

Have you read the rules? Do you agree to them? And which rule resonates best with you?
I have and I do! I appreciated most the emphasis on kindness--remembering that the folks you're playing with are human and might have had a really bad day is a wonderful way to approach interacting online.

Do you understand(written above) you must be active in order to maintain your membership status to the community?
I do! I've never been very active on discord or a forum as I'm pretty new to the gaming world, but I'm excited to engage with a community like this.

Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
Yup! Superjman is my husband and my brother's somewhere in here too, though I'm not sure what he's named himself.

How did you hear about the Crafting Worlds?
Through my husband, who helped make the New World promotional video (which definitely is what won me over).

Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one)
I am a relatively new gamer and the notion of guilds and online communities has always been overwhelming to me. This particular community seems very open and encouraging and seems like a good place to finally jump into this world!

What was your first/favorite creative outlet? (optional)
I work as a professional tattoo artist and illustrator, so drawing has always been my first and most enduring love.

What were your first gaming experiences? (Console, PC, pen & paper, board games etc.)
Nintendo 64 Mario Kart and Spyro were my jam when I was a kid! It's only been in the last two years that I ventured into anything more intense than that.

What games are you currently playing/looking to play with the Crafting Worlds community?
New World

What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.)
PvE primarily-- I typically like treasure hunting and crafting more than intense combat, but I'm happy to run a tough dungeon if I'm with a group!

Were you ever a part of a community? What was your experience?
I was briefly part of a guild in ESO but I wasn't on often enough to actually engage with it. They were a social guild, though, and were very kind.

What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?)
Not particularly skilled, but enthusiastic and definitely here to make the silly choice rather than the serious (you know, unless it'll get us killed).

Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. The more we know about your the better!
I'm an artist first and foremost, and I love gaming for the visuals they provide and the ability to slip into a weird, beautiful world. Big fantasy nerd, wannabe TTRPG player, and have a very cute dog I'll happily share pictures of.

I have and I do! I appreciated most the emphasis on kindness--remembering that the folks you're playing with are human and might have had a really bad day is a wonderful way to approach interacting online.
Love it!

I am a relatively new gamer and the notion of guilds and online communities has always been overwhelming to me. This particular community seems very open and encouraging and seems like a good place to finally jump into this world!
You are not alone! My sig other is the same you should say hi! @hole

Not particularly skilled
YOU HAVE SKILLS! No self depreciating shit here! LOVE YOU!

I'm an artist first and foremost,
SEEE SKILLS!!!!

APPROVED!

Top Bottom