What's new

Keep the Sparks Flying on your BIRTHDAY

Cheese

Although I doubt your TIG stands for a Tungsten Inert Gas welder, here's a few TIG sparks for your birthday!

TIG-Welder-Reviews-2015%E2%80%99s-Best-TIG-Welders.jpg

Enjoy your day and holiday for everything it's worth, then steal a little more :)

!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
g1360252379262805943.jpg

thank you for the well wishes. and bacon is always the answer.

The original name (coined for this guild and site when we first got together) was That One Guy, which was shortened to T1G which turned into TIG for simplicity sake.

But, I have done a small amount of TIG welding in the past.

Nice!
I did remember the story from when we all had sharing time about where our names came from in the Q&A series.
However, I couldn't resist the TIG weld pun. Double fun that you used to weld, so here's a welding based birthy pic:

welders_birthday_welder_ready_to_party_postcard-r0a9568f328584281a674b04828c256b4_vgbaq_8byvr_324.jpg

Apparently that's a real thing, with keychains, coffemugs & the like. Go figure, even us welders (all be it amateur) get some kitch.

P.S. Bacon is a powerful drug

good man. I bake it too, but I dont elevate it off the grease. cook it in its own grease and pat it dry after. way more taste that way. Regardless its such a better way to do it than frying it in a pan.

Top Bottom