What's new

Wildstar Legendary Stuff in Wildstar?

Yes I agree it's much more exciting getting a named Legendary.

How many people from wow wanted "Ashbringer" as a real legendary.

I also love a good lore around a legendary, having to jump through hoops and watch cut scenes is always great.

I also enjoyed the epic items you could buy from AH and it was a long quest chain with NPC voices, cut scenes and dungeon runs.

images

That's as close as it got. Epic instead of legendary.

images

That's as close as it got. Epic instead of legendary.

WHY in hell wasn't this a legendary.

The lore around this item was awesome!!!!!

I want to see legendaries not just weapons and armour but also cool feature items like a teleport beacon which is a flashy awesome hearth stone.

WHY in hell wasn't this a legendary.

The lore around this item was awesome!!!!!

I want to see legendaries not just weapons and armour but also cool feature items like a teleport beacon which is a flashy awesome hearth stone.

It was still corrupted, so the stats weren't that great.

Was WAS awesome is that it disguised you as a member of the Red Hand (or whatever it was called), so all those mobs would be friendly to you while you had it equipped. The Cathedral dungeon had some extra interactions you could do with the boss there. Few ever saw it.

It was still corrupted, so the stats weren't that great.

Was WAS awesome is that it disguised you as a member of the Red Hand (or whatever it was called), so all those mobs would be friendly to you while you had it equipped. The Cathedral dungeon had some extra interactions you could do with the boss there. Few ever saw it.
Yeah and in the lich king expansion they did change it to the real ashbringer but only an NPC had it, I forget his name now.

It was the Scarlet Crusade. I remembered right after I posted and it drove me nuts the whole way home.

I don't remember the name either. It was the son of the original owner. He was one of the 4 Horsemen in Naxx. The corrupted Ashbringer dropped from them.

Anyways back on subject I want legendary items but I don't want the guild wars 2 way they did it, which was just having to get a shit ton of mats and if you ever wanted the legendaries you had to pretty much either farm forever or use real money to get it. I like having to follow a story and doing quests that revolve around the item and fighting bosses for pieces to make the item. I want big long quest chains and I want to be made to raid to get the legendaries not just use real money, it destroys the whole immersion of the game.

Epics and Legendaries are cool. I always was so amazed when i had something like Warglaive of Azzinoth. Just example i never managed to loot this, dies are unlucky for me :D, but i had others i dont remember . Just, you know, it's the thing you want to show and you are so proud of. Like this :

I like a combination of quest chain and crafting to get epics, like The Hand of Rag; rather than it just dropping like the Warglaives of Azzinoth.

It should seem attainable and farmable for guilds, but difficult enough that few achieve it.

I like a combination of quest chain and crafting to get epics, like The Hand of Rag; rather than it just dropping like the Warglaives of Azzinoth.

It should seem attainable and farmable for guilds, but difficult enough that few achieve it.
But I also don't want it to be something that causes drama in said groups.

We helped our Main Tank in oooold school Arcanix get his Thunderfury. Then he gquit a week after he got it to join the top ranked guild on the server.

That hurt. I did like 50-60 of his arcanite transmutes for free. That was a lot of money back then.

We helped our Main Tank in oooold school Arcanix get his Thunderfury. Then he gquit a week after he got it to join the top ranked guild on the server.

That hurt. I did like 50-60 of his arcanite transmutes for free. That was a lot of money back then.

Loot always causes drama for some people, there is no avoiding it. People can betray you, and it hurts. The alternative is to trust no one and go solo, but then what's the point?

Know what I'd love? Legendaries that are guild-bound. If you leave the guild, the item leaves you and goes to a protected area of the guild bank. That would help some.

Loot always causes drama for some people, there is no avoiding it. People can betray you, and it hurts. The alternative is to trust no one and go solo, but then what's the point?

Know what I'd love? Legendaries that are guild-bound. If you leave the guild, the item leaves you and goes to a protected area of the guild bank. That would help some.
That's what a lot of people in WoW wanted when the guild leveling system came to be. Good in theory, but then you're also using communal goods for a communal item, so some of the flavor is lost.

All I know is, if I find a legendary feasible to do in WS and actually has a benefit (unlike GW2), I may aim for one.

That's what a lot of people in WoW wanted when the guild leveling system came to be. Good in theory, but then you're also using communal goods for a communal item, so some of the flavor is lost.

All I know is, if I find a legendary feasible to do in WS and actually has a benefit (unlike GW2), I may aim for one.

I tend to be a Company Man. I trust the leadership of whatever group I'm with to the extreme until they are proved untrustworthy, so I'm probly more open than many to trusting leadership in the handling of rare items.

I tend to be a Company Man. I trust the leadership of whatever group I'm with to the extreme until they are proved untrustworthy, so I'm probly more open than many to trusting leadership in the handling of rare items.
<3
Rest assured, we are very well aware when something is "Guild" and something is "Personal". We will never mix the two.

But anyways, yeah, I'm excited to work on something Legendary again. Have that drive and the means to actually accomplish it will be nice lol

You'll always get this maybe something in-between a guild effect and a boss drop

[DOUBLEPOST=1376081884,1376081045][/DOUBLEPOST]Here's any idea do we know if items are called Legendary? They did change the stat names.

Legendary could be called god items or Ultra

Anyone confirm?

-Ben, likes Skittles-

You'll always get this maybe something in-between a guild effect and a boss drop

[DOUBLEPOST=1376081884,1376081045][/DOUBLEPOST]Here's any idea do we know if items are called Legendary? They did change the stat names.

Legendary could be called god items or Ultra

Anyone confirm?

-Ben, likes Skittles-

There hasn't been any information regarding itemization released yet.

It's safe to assume that trash (grey), common (white), uncommon (green), rare (blue), epic (purple), and legendary (orange) items will exist, perhaps known by different names/colors. They renamed all the stats, so who knows what they'll rename next.

There hasn't been any information regarding itemization released yet.

It's safe to assume that trash (grey), common (white), uncommon (green), rare (blue), epic (purple), and legendary (orange) items will exist, perhaps known by different names/colors. They renamed all the stats, so who knows what they'll rename next.

I kind want legendary level to be a different colour say Pink. Then we got jokes and saying like "pink ladies" "the pinks" and "going for the pinkies"

-Ben, "It's Over 9000!!"

But anyways, yeah, I'm excited to work on something Legendary again. Have that drive and the means to actually accomplish it will be nice lol
Yes I agree, it was so fun and exciting to try and get pieces for Hand of Rag. And I just want that feeling of trying to get something that not everyone can get

Top Bottom