What's new

GW2 Lemme see if I got this right...

Don't get me started on hair styles again pleaseeee. (search previous threads if you need clarification) lol

I feel like human hairstyles are so childish. I'd be totally satisfied with norn armor/hair on human size. :3

I just don't like playing really huge characters. I always end up feeling so sluggish and sometimes it makes me motion sick because I'm not used to the movement speed.

Charr ladies should have boobs. Six of them. I am displeased.

Maybe they do? I mean if they're following normal feline physiology (you know- having four ears and all) their boobs wouldn't really show up until they were moderately far along in their pregnancy. Warrior race or not I don't think a pregnant Charr is going to go running into battle, so maybe all the ones you see running around are the bachelorettes.

Well to stand corrected - from a recent dev interview - it's not that they don't have breasts but more like they're mostly a-cups.....so they do have boobs, they're just flat...:rolleyes:

I'm not gonna lie, in Guild Wars 1 I made my female elementalist look the sleeziest and most naked she could....

that wont change when i make a female human elementalist in this game.

Top Bottom