What's new

New Feature Live Streams

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
Good news STREAMERS!

We have added the ability to see who is online, who is streaming, and when right to the side bar of the site!
As well in the nav tab you can click the link Live Streams to go to your favorite streamer from teh comfort of you home AltTabMe!

If you wish to have a stream listed, PM tr1age.

Enjoy!

Oooh, I saw this and was about to applaud it!

You can add mine if you want (if quality is up to your standards)

Very nice! I have my Twitch setup but I'm not sure how often I'll stream. Maybe in the future I will :D

This is definitely a feature I'll enjoy checking out. I've got a twitch account, but I don't stream that offen. I use it more to chat on other streams. Maybe once my PC is upgraded and I get myself a webcam.

Is there any way to tell what game they are streaming without going to their channels?

P.S. I am that lazy.

Is there any way to tell what game they are streaming without going to their channels?
Twitch has a thing where you can post the game that you are playing, and the stream will be categorized as such (like when I'm streaming Smite, it says I'm streaming Smite). I want to say I saw it on the Live Stream page that Crake was streaming TL and I was streaming Smite, but I'd have to check again.

Yea, Twitch does tell you what game you are streaming. I was wondering if there was a programmable way to pull that information and display it on our side.

Yea, Twitch does tell you what game you are streaming. I was wondering if there was a programmable way to pull that information and display it on our side.
I'm pretty sure it says what game we are streaming on the site but will have to verify

Sent from Droid Razr Maxx HD via Tapatalk

This may not be easily doable, but would it be possible to have like a livestream selector of sorts on the front page next to the chatbox? I love the new feature, but it would be cool to be able to select which stream to watch while you're chillin in the chatbox.

This may not be easily doable, but would it be possible to have like a livestream selector of sorts on the front page next to the chatbox? I love the new feature, but it would be cool to be able to select which stream to watch while you're chillin in the chatbox.

I agree and already looking into it. Harder than it sounds ;)

I still need to figure out a way to keep an eye on twitch chat while in games. Lack of second monitor in a laptop is a bit annoying. Half makes me want an ipad, but that's a lot of money for such a novelty task.

Top Bottom