What's new

Local Sayings

Thovarisk

[Ragnarok was his name]
Well over the last couple of nights having a nice chatbox session we ended up having conversations about some funny or just simply incomprehensible local sayings... so share yours too!!

I'll start.. enjoy.

from Costa Rica: "Habla mas que una lora embarrada de mierda!" - Talks more than a parrot smeared in shit!

In Bavaria Swabia we say:"A guater hälts aus, om an Schlechta isch it schad" - "A good one will endure it, and nobody cries about a bad one"
German:"Da wird ja der Hund in der Pfanne verrückt!" - "The dog is going nuts in a pan" - Something outrages happend that you cannot explain.

In Bavaria we say:"A guater hälts aus, om an Schlechta isch it schad"
He means Swabia, and by "we" he means Swabians. No Bavarian in their right mind would say "isch"!

"Z'dick bist ned, aba hoit für dei gwicht z'kloa." - Bavarian compliment.
("You're not too fat, but you're too small for your weight.")

"FROGGEN DDOS" -in league of legends this means the twitch stream is down/lagging.

"2 Shens?!?!?!" -on a league of legends twitch channel, this could mean that Shen is everywhere... or it could be a troll.

"RIP Scarra. Dyrus in jail." -these things mean nothing. Ignore them.

"HODOR" -its fucking Hodor. Need I say more?

There, now you all can say you've experienced the chat box of a League of Legends stream.

"FROGGEN DDOS" -in league of legends this means the twitch stream is down/lagging.

"2 Shens?!?!?!" -on a league of legends twitch channel, this could mean that Shen is everywhere... or it could be a troll.

"RIP Scarra. Dyrus in jail." -these things mean nothing. Ignore them.

"HODOR" -its fucking Hodor. Need I say more?

There, now you all can say you've experienced the chat box of a League of Legends stream.

you forgot qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

you forgot qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
Well I didn't put ones like
"FrankerZ = Dog Face (no space)" and "RIP in peace" on there cause I figured people on here would be smart enough to know the people are being dumbasses.

"Nic? Pół litra na dwóch to jest nic z czego jeden tylko się patrzy!" - "Nothing? Half a liter for two people is nothing, and the second guy just looks!" I hope i translated it correctly :) and "half a liter" means half a liter of vodka.
"NIC SIĘ NIE STAŁO!" - "NOTHING HAPPENED!" - Polish football(soccer) fans

Top Bottom