What's new

Minecraft Locked for official tab server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheeld

So I've decided to start another private Bukkit server and start anew. It has very little to do with the fact that my old server was deleted by my 3 year old... So I figured I would extend an open invite to Tabbers for another spare time game till WS! I'll try and leave it running constantly and I can put in most mods as long as it doesnt start bogging down my computer and the server itself! Figured with a big community we could build some pretty impressive things! LETS GO PUNCH TREES!

The part of my brain that is responsible about time management -> *octo3* <- Minecraft

I'm down for another MC binge.

I might get on every now and then and build a little hut or somethin'.
Thanks for offering us to play on your server, man. Appreciate it. :D

edit: server went down right as I started playing ;_;

I just restored some old 1.8 beta worlds of mine, soo ive been dabbling in minecraft again. I'll definately check the server out!

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 4

Could you maybe get a plugin to have a map of the World, sometime in the near future?

Yea I most definitely will! That and get some more plugins, running some basics right now like world edit and essentials...plan on getting some more reasonably lightweight ones so I dont overload my desktop.

If there is enough interest, it might be a good idea to look into a dedicated server. One of our members had one previously and I think it was as cheap as like 8 bucks a month. Ill read up on it when I get home today.

If there is enough interest, it might be a good idea to look into a dedicated server. One of our members had one previously and I think it was as cheap as like 8 bucks a month. Ill read up on it when I get home today.

NFO servers can host one for us if there is interest.

Sorry for some of the server crashes and downtime. Desktop went to sleep. Hopefully the server will be much more stable now! Sorry for releasing it half-assed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom