What's new

Looking for Contributors!

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
UWsbG78.jpg

AltTabMe is built around the community and what the community brings to the table every day! There are tons of threads and replies posted everyday, but what about those things that REALLY stand out? Where do they belong?

The Front Page!
We are looking for those with a fresh writing style, proper grammar, and something interesting to talk about. Being that we are a gaming community the normal topics can range from:
With any gaming community we also are usually following the cutting edge of technology as well, pieces about:
You name it we want to talk about it!

So we are putting out an open call to all members and lurkers: If you are interested in utilizing the resources provided here at AltTabMe to showcase your articles, please submit a demo article to tr1age(you must have an active forum account to submit). Depending on your work, we will either post that article as a one time showcase, ask you to join the team, or give you feedback on how we think it can improve in order to join the ranks of the TAB News team.

Things to consider:
  1. Am I just re-hashing something another site has already posted?
  2. Is my article spell checked?
  3. Do I have a good combination of Images to Text ratio?
  4. Is the content engaging enough to support a conversation?
  5. Am I breaking all the grammatical rules in the book because it works?
  6. Can I contribute good content at least once or twice a week?
  7. Do I love AltTabMe?
  8. Do I understand that my articles are not to play into any of the stereotypes associated with gaming "youtube comment" culture, that are derogatory just for the sake of hits?
Other than that, the only thing we ask is that you are willing to put in the time to put out quality content that doesn't follow the Fox 5 news ideals of "Breaking it the 80th time = good news" and really try to post things that you find interesting, are passionate about, or can make a great argument for or against.
Do not be afraid to push the limits when it comes to going head on with other opinions out there.

Hope to see your submissions sent to tr1age(you must have an active forum account to submit) soon!

You can also email [email protected]

I just want to add this, the BEST way to contribute for those already deep in the community but afraid of "submitting" something is by posting awesome shit. We ALWAYS promote great articles to the top, no questions asked. Just something to think about :)

This is still an open opportunity for anyone who has the knack to contribute to our front page.

Top Bottom