What's new

Losing Weight

Awesome info T1G. Like I said in the OP... Watch the Fed Up documentary, totally backs up everything I've said and what T1G has said as well.

The front of the box means nothing, all those labels are CRAP
Read the nutrition panel and ingredients list, that tells you about the food.
Excellent advice and congratulations dainjre

Realized this as a went to snag a quick lunch.

If you go out to eat for a quick meal, what do you order to drink? Just water?

Also water with lemon for a quick bite, or sparkling water if they have it.

Spa water is pretty good at home... Water with lemon, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, cucumber slices, mint, orange slices, or combos there of.

DIY-Spa-Water-01_zps8b75ff2a.jpg

So I started this new thing today. It's called thrive. Its a multivitamin, appetite suppressant, energy booster, fat burner, fat absorbing reducer, weight loss... Thing. I dunno. Basically, you take 2 pills in the morning, 15 minutes later put on a patch then 15-30 minutes after that drink a protein shake with probiotics in it. Umm, I started today and so far I have... Done the dishes, put away ALL my clothes, they were previously unpacked, moved all the stuff at my moms place to goodwill, ran to the bank and paid my moms bills, cleaned up some trash at her place, ran to my lawyers, eating lunch now and going back to my lawyers, then going back to the house to finish clean up then gonna sign escrow papers then gonna raid then I might even build a boat and fly to the moon, I dunno. Maybe there's not enough time in the raid, but I seriously feel amazing. :D

So I started this new thing today. It's called thrive. Its a multivitamin, appetite suppressant, energy booster, fat burner, fat absorbing reducer, weight loss... Thing. I dunno. Basically, you take 2 pills in the morning, 15 minutes later put on a patch then 15-30 minutes after that drink a protein shake with probiotics in it. Umm, I started today and so far I have... Done the dishes, put away ALL my clothes, they were previously unpacked, moved all the stuff at my moms place to goodwill, ran to the bank and paid my moms bills, cleaned up some trash at her place, ran to my lawyers, eating lunch now and going back to my lawyers, then going back to the house to finish clean up then gonna sign escrow papers then gonna raid then I might even build a boat and fly to the moon, I dunno. Maybe there's not enough time in the raid, but I seriously feel amazing. :D

So... Heroin?

I started this week off with a new whey protein shake in the morning and going to slowly ween off caffeine sodas until they are non existent. Family get-togethers/holiday (mothers day) screw me over so bad because I need the energy to make it through.

A podcaster of mine tried this too and his heart almost exploded. He had a pulse of 170

I started this week off with a new whey protein shake
try the brand Jay Robb, its my favorite and it tastes the least like protein powder of any that I have found. You know, when you run out of the stuff you just bought.

Top Bottom