What's new

Mad Chibis

MADie

Mad Madisson
I dunno how I feel about the lineart yet...
I'm still switching between this bold lineart, or a really fine (thin) one. Guess when I make one with the thinner lines I'll post it here for a comparison. I guess it also depends on the style. I think the thick is ok for the cartoony look, right? Ugh I dunno. DX

I do think I went overboard with the thickness of lines in the second one down there. That weird dragon girl.

NeBG3SX.png

OLGAy6I.png

The thick line is perfect for the chibi style. A thin line wouldn't work so well for this style imo. Thin works better for a more realistic body shape.

Oh and these are amazing.

Thanks guys!

I like the dragon girl one a little better, not sure why.

Cause you like butt?

I dunno. Maybe the color scheme? Or maybe cause the line art is slightly different? I made the boy first, the dragon girl a few days later. The thickness on the outer lines around her bother me though. >>

The thick line is perfect for the chibi style. A thin line wouldn't work so well for this style imo. Thin works better for a more realistic body shape.

Oh and these are amazing.
Ah, I appreciate the comment. I was thinking something around those lines (no pun intended). I think I'll stick to that rule. Thanks again!

I really like these, they are super adorable and characterized. My only input would be the dragon tail on the second on. The smaller details on it seem a bit out of place with the softness of all the other parts. Just grabs my eye versus the whole.

Really great work though!

I really like these, they are super adorable and characterized. My only input would be the dragon tail on the second on. The smaller details on it seem a bit out of place with the softness of all the other parts. Just grabs my eye versus the whole.

Really great work though!

That's a really good observation. I added that at the very end and was a little unsure about it. Thanks for bringing it up. I think I'll try to step down on the minimalistic details like that when I do these type of illustrations next time. Thanks again!

Top Bottom