What's new

Mad Sketches

MADie

Mad Madisson
Here's my little corner for posting sketches and such. I always welcome comments, critiques or suggestions.

Here's a quick sketch of a Mordesh I saw and instantly fell in love with. I don't think we have much on the race's options for customization yet, but I just loved the big glowy eyes and exposed brain and teeth. How do these poor guys or gals communicate?

lqgrAYw.png

I wonder if you selected that type of mouth, would the characters voice change? It'd be cool if it did. I haven't heard much voice acting for playable characters.

I think the VO for player characters is mostly grunts and noises of exertion, possibly laughs and what have you etc. Great sketch, by the way!

I wonder if you selected that type of mouth, would the characters voice change? It'd be cool if it did. I haven't heard much voice acting for playable characters.
It would be awesome if there was different filtering on the voices, but publishers rarely do this to cut costs.

Thanks guys.

Still trying to get a good grasp on the mordesh fellow here. Not really happy with it yet.

dNHWFzH.png

Just the thought of male Aurin made me laugh, but turns out they're rather fun to draw.

qBKGyon.png

Thanks. Really appreciate the comments. Motivates me to practice more often.

Some stickies from work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

The robot is the scan bot for scientists in WS. =)

I LOVE Nightcrawler. Thanks~

Here's a Chua Trying to make up his mind.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Wow, Maddie... these are really good. And I'm not quick to compliment people's art.

>///< Thanks guys...

Sure Keleynal. Any specifics? I usually use images I've seen around google from the game, but if you have something original in mind that works too.

WTB female Mordesh I can use as an avie.

5HU7SCj.png
GuCX44P.png

Haha, didn't think you'd actually use it as an avi (which is why I didn't resize it or anything).
I made you one avatar size with some color in case you rather use this one. One with rounded edges, one without.

5HU7SCj.png
GuCX44P.png

Haha, didn't think you'd actually use it as an avi (which is why I didn't resize it or anything).
I made you one avatar size with some color in case you rather use this one. One with rounded edges, one without.

I love it! I have no art skills, so I really appreciate it. We can discuss payment.

Top Bottom