What's new

Map for the world

TIG

I like GOOOOOLLLLD!
This is a map taken from screen shots in the game. all the X's are locations of roadside maps that you can look at in first person. Be aware, Tamatama is actually named Cranberry ingame.

Edit: updated with better map. http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/h1z1.gamepedia.com/e/e1/Stitched_map.png

Stitched_map.png

even people with a map and mumble cant find each other. its a super pain in the ass. Looks like pleasant valley on the east side will be the most likely base area

not really. there are maps of smaller areas on sign posts that this is cobbled together from. you have to run up to them and look at them in first person.

even people with a map and mumble cant find each other. its a super pain in the ass. Looks like pleasant valley on the east side will be the most likely base area

Some reddit posts mention that the towns contain the most zombies. Maybe we should have a designated meeting spot? RF Tower in the peaks? High ground is usually good...

Some reddit posts mention that the towns contain the most zombies. Maybe we should have a designated meeting spot? RF Tower in the peaks? High ground is usually good...

What does RF stand for?

I am ALL for having a meeting place. I don't want to take 10 hours to find you guys.

What does RF stand for?

I am ALL for having a meeting place. I don't want to take 10 hours to find you guys.

"Radio Frequency". I mean to say the K69 OFM Radio Station. Though I haven't been myself, it seems like it might be in a wild area. I imagine there would be a decent berry supply and animals to hunt.

Only problem is that it isn't centralized. Maybe the Misty Peak Dam instead (using the same assumptions, high ground on one side)?

the tower is a LONG way away from anything. most people wont go there I'm sure. You probably want someplace close to where loot is. it make a big difference.

dam is a good place, but its close to cranberry which is the most contested town on the whole map

I just found the dam. It's crawling with zombies. And groups of people. Some dude tried to snipe me with a bow (but they're super easy to dodge).

I am now running around the world getting coords for landmarks and streets and map locations. I will post the updated map when I get a decent spread of locations.

Also, if you melt metal shards to metal scraps (or vice versa, not sure of names) then combine them with a bottle of water you get a compass in game.

Top Bottom