What's new

GW2 [Mar 14, 2013] AUS Guild Bounty - for weeky rewards (Lions Arch Fountain)

This Wednesday I will be running guild bounties for anyone who needs it for their tokens. We've already got our Guild reward from the Sunday (EST) event - this is a second chance to to get your rewards by killing ONE boss. Should take 10 mins or less.

This will be Wednesday night at 9PM SYDNEY TIME.

RSVP to me here or elsewhere, thanks.

Looks like that's 6 am EDT on Wednesday. I might have company staying then, but I don't think he'll mind. Thanks for doing this!

I would love to go, but 6am EST is a wee bit early for me. If I do find myself awake though, I will try to make it! I think it's a good idea to have different time zone options, so thanks for the offer.

Woo! Make sure you have plenty of consumable use bounty's for yourself. Queue up what you need or let me know what you need so you won't be sitting there without the "activate" button.

So.. that's 4am for me.. tonight? I'm going to set an alarm and try to meet you guys online.. but no promises (since its going to be 4am lol)

There is a new guild permission called Mission Control needed to activate missions: they are not normal upgrades. Currently only the Architect rank can do it/edit that permission.

shit. DST started this week. Since AZ doesn't do it my time doesn't change but everyone else's does. I should be able to be on if I can get the time right. I'm at work, but its not busy tonight.

Event was successful with our 4 members, even though we died multiple times. We could NOT have done 2 events to complete the challenge if we needed it, however. Same again next week!

(I came down with flu today so I wasn't in mood to do any spamming of LA to get new people)

Part of the issue was that I suggested we pick the one in Frostgorge Sound. "Shouldn't be too hard," I said. Herpa-durr.

Top Bottom