What's new

HOT TOPIC ModMic Giveaway - Gigantic Beta keys!!

AAJames

ModMic Rep
evwsGWC.png

Antlion Audio is pleased to announce an exciting new competition dubbed simply - "I Love my ModMic". There are a few ways you and your friends can get entries into the contest. Just follow the link below to get started, and here are the ways to score prizes & show off your ModMic:
First just submit a few words about why you love your ModMic, or why you need / want one (worth 2 entries).
After that, you can get bonus entries to the contest by sending us your Modmic setup pictures (worth 3 additional entries).
To have the best chance at winning the admin selected spots submit a short 5-20 second 720p video clips, and note that these will be worth the most (5 additional entries in the random drawing w00t)!
https://www.facebook.com/AntlionAudio/app_152351391599356

https://gleam.io/LgjfF/antlion-audio-giveaway (for mobile users)

We appreciate all the great stories you guys have to share with us, and hope you dig our massive prize pool:

Grand Prize: $100 Amazon + Gigantic Beta Key (Chosen by admins* )
2nd place: $75 Amazon + Gigantic Beta Key (Chosen by admins*)
3rd place: $50 Amazon + Gigantic Beta Key (Chosen by Randomizer)
4th place: $50 Amazon + Antlion Audio shirt (Chosen by Randomizer)
5th place: $50 Amazon (Chosen by Randomizer)

Entries will be accepted up until midnight PST of September 18th
*Admins as described above are Antlion Audio Employees

Approved by Tr1age

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one, it's super handy

Sent from Moto X using Tapatalk.
Awesome submit a super quick video about why its handy 10 seconds maybe shorter lol. it will give you the best chance at the $100 gift card and gigantic key. Plus we may just use it for a big event coming up ;)

Hey i really wanted to thank everyone for the support here. We have 48 hours remaining get your entries in before its over, it would be great to see someone win it here.
Thanks again
James

Congrats to Milleuda for winning the ModMic challenge first place!
Make sure to post photos of your new toy!

Well deserved! GO TEAM TAB!

Thank you AAJames for posting this here!

oh wow. Thanks! I had no idea I won lol.

I'll definitely post something up once I get my new toy <3

And thank you AAJames for giving us the opportunity!

Top Bottom