What's new

Movie Trailers...Get Excited for Movies!

Guys. Guys! Why are we not planning a TAB LARP meetup????

This needs to be a thing, as Belial would say.

This would make me kill myself, shut down the site, burn my harddrives, and snort the remains until I wake back up from death to repeat it all.

But hey, some people like it............. -bruceno-

This would make me kill myself, shut down the site, burn my harddrives, and snort the remains until I wake back up from death to repeat it all.

But hey, some people like it............. -bruceno-
Haha, agreed. No offense

Sent from Droid Razr Maxx HD via Tapatalk

never been a fan of the chucky movies. Saw the first one on HBO back in the day. I'm not a fan of craptastic cheesy movies or of horror movies. The chucky franchise is both in my eyes.

I loved crazy heart. I think this one will be just as good, only actiony instead of a broken love story.

So who wants a version of the last samurai set in a fantasy world with magic and Keanu Reeves playing the Tom Cruise part. Probably no one, but here it is.

So who wants a version of the last samurai set in a fantasy world with magic and Keanu Reeves playing the Tom Cruise part. Probably no one, but here it is.

Sadly I'm such a sucker I'm actually gonna see this.

Honestly it looks good, but Keanu is ruining it for me by trying to act all dramatic. He can be stoner or he can be honest. Otherwise I have never seen him pull it off.

Honestly it looks good, but Keanu is ruining it for me by trying to act all dramatic. He can be stoner or he can be honest. Otherwise I have never seen him pull it off.
Like the Pablo Francisco "little tortilla boy" skit? Heh.

yay other people posting trailers!

300 part 2 looks like the same thing as the original, only with different characters. Will watch on the laptop when it comes out.

Hobbit 2 I will watch in the theaters

Don't know if I will ever watch riddick not a fan of the first 2.

yay other people posting trailers!

300 part 2 looks like the same thing as the original, only with different characters. Will watch on the laptop when it comes out.

Hobbit 2 I will watch in the theaters

Don't know if I will ever watch riddick not a fan of the first 2.

Dude Pitch Black was an awesome movie.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom