What's new

IMPORTANT Mumble Expansion 75 man for a year!

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
UPDATE: Mumble has been upgraded to a 75 Man Server for a year!

Thank you to everyone who helped make this happen!

It also has an amazing new way to connect:

mumble.alttabme.com:3340

Yay!

I can get us a 75 man server for 170.59 dollars a year or 100 man for 200.00.

If we could get a donation push like 5 bucks a member I can purchase us that server for the year and then I think our mumble needs are met for quite some time. I can also lower the monthly website server costs etc. :)

Thoughts?

What is the current server capacity? It might not be a bad idea, I'd toss in 5 bucks

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

The donate button is on the right of the forum page and you can pick an amount in there.

Well I deleted my post after I found it cause I'm a big dumb. I was asking where the donate button is in case anyone cares. That is what Tr1age replied to.

Edit: just threw about 50 bucks at it. Now the rest of you only need to raise another 100 to 150 or so.

Yeah I haven't thrown in a chunk of change in a while. Some will be inbound tonight or tomorrow.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Well I deleted my post after I found it cause I'm a big dumb. I was asking where the donate button is in case anyone cares. That is what Tr1age replied to.

Edit: just threw about 50 bucks at it. Now the rest of you only need to raise another 100 to 150 or so.

Thank you t1g ok we have a donation of 50 so the remainder depends on if you all want me to get the 76 or 100 man server.

Just added $25. I think the 100 slot would be overkill. I don't know how the hosting service contract works though, so if server capacity isn't something that can be easily increased whenever needed it might be worth getting now.

You can also put in a random number if you don't want to do one of the pre-set amounts.

100 is def overkill. 75 may even be a bit overkill. But 50 may be too little, especially when we start getting 40 mans in down the road and warplots.

Something in that 60-75 range would be more than enough IMO.

Ok I put in the last bit. We are now fully upgraded! Grats we now have a 75 man server for a year. It also has a brand new connection address:

mumble.alttabme.com:3340

Coolness :)

You guys finished it before i could throw money at the screen. :( Well, i'll toss in a little tonight when i get home to help.

Top Bottom