What's new

Music

Zakis

War Priestess
Ok so who listens to what? I always like to find out what everyone's tastes are. I generally hate labelling music with genres and sub-genres because I am of the mind that music is more of an opinion. Its like someone telling you that what you drew isn't art. Anyway I been on a serious electronic kick the last couple of years. I listen mainly to drum n' bass and some dubstep. Mostly liquid dnb and chillstep as I like to call it. If I am feeling really energetic I will listen to hardstyle sometimes, but I generally cant stand too much of that. Besides drum n bass I generally listen to metal and rock. Specifically female fronted metal bands. I can post links if people want but I think we all know how to use youtube. These lists are by no means complete lol. Figured I would make this thread as music is as important as gaming is to me. It has gotten me through some rough times.

Some Drum n' Bass/Dubstep Artists:

Netsky
High Contrast
Logistics
London Elektricity
Danny Byrd
Feint
Camo & Krooked
Fred V
Mt. Eden
Adventure Club
Tristam
Rameses B

Favorite Metal/Rock Bands:

Nightwish
Epica
Lacuna Coil
Within Temptation
The Agonist
Otep
Eluveitie (Singing in Gaelic ftw)
Devin Townsend
In Flames
Kamelot
System of A Down
Linkin Park
Muse

Classics:
Jimi Hendrix
Cream
Johnny Cash
Nirvana
AC/DC
Black Sabbath

I'm a sad person when it comes to this. I just have a classic rock and a j-pop station I listen to all the time. The only music I have ever downloaded is a mix of video game music, mostly a mix of JRPG and Megaman music.

oh yea nice one zarkis, they play really good drum and bass there, and good thing is that they are always updated man, thats why i like it =D from bass drive

Top Bottom