What's new

My Blizzard collection

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
So other than codes and such that I have collected from my Tenure at Blizzard I have a TON of TCG, Action figures, books, games, stuffed animals, big fucking swords, one of a kind korean shit, you fucking name it I have it. Is it worth collating this shit and posting it here for either a raffle or straight up purchase?

Zakis maybe you wanna take a day trip to my dads soon and help me do it! :)

You get your pick of the coolest shit first then haha.

I'm intrigued in plushies (murlocs especially), any weaponry, and anything limited edition...

That said, I have a harder time throwing high amounts of hard cash being married, so if you happen to catalog I'd still be a bit of a cheapskate.

Interesting, I'm gonna be on the other side of the wall for this one.

Looking forward to some neat stuff!

I'm intrigued in plushies (murlocs especially), any weaponry, and anything limited edition...

That said, I have a harder time throwing high amounts of hard cash being married, so if you happen to catalog I'd still be a bit of a cheapskate.

Yeah some of this stuff can catch a pretty penny on ebay and I will probably reserve that stuff for that, the rest which is a pain in the ass to sell, I will offer here for great deals :)

I have a couple murlocs with Korean tags on em still. Not many of those in circulation.

I don't want anything but I have some people who might want stuff that I can broker for.

I would be interested in seeing some stuff for sale! Not a huge Blizzard fan boi but I'd be down for cute items.

So people seem to be pretty happy with the new chat box. With that in mind I am not blind to the fact that a cool premium feature is missing, Chat colors, with that in mind I am thinking as a perk of being a premium member and once I tally up this shit, We can offer a random drawing for some sort of swag or virtual good equal to that of one premium sub. For instance:

Everyone with Premium in the month of August could have a chance to win a deck of cards in Hearthstone or a figurine from Blizzard kinda thing.

Thoughts?

So people seem to be pretty happy with the new chat box. With that in mind I am not blind to the fact that a cool premium feature is missing, Chat colors, with that in mind I am thinking as a perk of being a premium member and once I tally up this shit, We can offer a random drawing for some sort of swag or virtual good equal to that of one premium sub. For instance:

Everyone with Premium in the month of August could have a chance to win a deck of cards in Hearthstone or a figurine from Blizzard kinda thing.

Thoughts?

Seems like a cool idea. I hope people aren't giving you a hard time about chat colors? I mean, I miss my pink and all but that's not why I am a premium member <3

Seems like a cool idea. I hope people aren't giving you a hard time about chat colors? I mean, I miss my pink and all but that's not why I am a premium member <3

Nah, no one is giving a hard time. We all know that the new chat is a better chat. If we lose the colors, that's a bummer but it s what it is.

Nah, no one is giving a hard time. We all know that the new chat is a better chat. If we lose the colors, that's a bummer but it s what it is.

Nah no one is giving me a hard time. I just feel bad, losing that feature. But at the same time, I feel awesome being able to provide a feature packed chat client like this to everyone. So it is an adjustment for all of us :)

Top Bottom