What's new

RP GAMES New Chat room - TAB-RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToxicAsF

Over Analystical Extreme Gambler
Fiddling with some ideas to do a stop and go / wait for turns RPG. Rules will be created shortly, but thinking of doing a

"Goblins become Adventurers"

type of module. If there is any interest, let me know!

Today July 14th, 2015 -----

[11:27] gyoin: joined #tab_rpg

[11:27] gyoin: set the channel purpose: To Role Play for RP'ing sake!

[11:27] milleuda: joined #tab_rpg by invitation from Gyoin, along with Simpwn

[11:28] gyoin: !roll 6

[11:28] RollerBOT: Random number between 1 and 6: *4*

[11:29] gyoin: WORK IN PROGRESS - Rules will exist in the forums in the coming days

[11:29] simpwn: thank you sir, excited to play

[11:29] gyoin: yeah, this'll be fun :simple_smile:

[11:29] gyoin: and will also be mostly ad-libed

I think this will work just fine, so even though the game is used on Chat, we can still archive / save / share on the website for others to read!

This is great! Awesome that you can export into the forums here so people can catch up in either place.
+1 sign me up.

Euchale the beauty of this will be a stop and go chat style. Depending on the group, there may be times of the day where it's active, and other times it lulls. That means if there are actions to be taken, you can make them if you are around even if no one else is. There will be moments where I will need to wait for all players to make their action before anything can progress, so this will be very "stop and go" in essence.

Euchale the beauty of this will be a stop and go chat style. Depending on the group, there may be times of the day where it's active, and other times it lulls. That means if there are actions to be taken, you can make them if you are around even if no one else is. There will be moments where I will need to wait for all players to make their action before anything can progress, so this will be very "stop and go" in essence.

Yeah this would be cool for those persistant stories we did as well. Ya know the zombie apocolypse shit and such.

We've started! In the channel -

Preface - You are a band of goblins. You all have crude weapons and armor that you have found that adventurers discarded on their travels. If you want to join the game, name and describe your goblin and what weapons you use! Stats will be given after you explain your character.

Might as well post it here too:
I am Notekg Dmar Sicklaugh. I am a ugly goblin who found a dagger. I like pointy things. I´ve met this bunch of goblins while roaming the sewers, looking for pointy things. I like pointy things. I´m a little bit smaller than average with a very slim body. I´ve got piercings all over my body. They are pointy. And I like pointy things.

Simpwn: Rakx Darkhowl -- Image obsessed with Shield
Euchale: Notekg Dmar Sicklaugh (Not) -- Likes pointy things
Keleynal: Quegarf Bogglesnot -- Chef with forks
Sweetloaf: Stinkrot -- herbalist healer with a staff
Rajax: Jurok -- Strong

That shit is intimidating as hell. So many lines of chat in such a short amount of time!

Here is this afternoon's adventure if anyone is interested. We are going to grow this more as time goes on.

gyoin: Preface - You are a band of goblins. You all have crude weapons and armor that you have found that adventurers discarded on their travels. If you want to join the game, name and describe your goblin and what weapons you use! Stats will be given after you explain your character.
[8:23 AM] euchale: I am Notekg Dmar Sicklaugh. I am a ugly goblin who found a dagger. I like pointy things. - Out of character - how much RP should we do -
[8:23 AM] gyoin: Zakis Euchale Milleuda Simpwn
[8:26 AM] gyoin: a decent amount of RP when it comes to interactions and how you act
[8:26 AM] euchale: But not at character creation right?
[8:26 AM] gyoin: you all have enough intelligence to speak common and goblin
[8:26 AM] gyoin: right
[8:26 AM] euchale: kk
[8:26 AM] gyoin: you can describe your character OOC
[8:27 AM] euchale: Do you need any more information on my character, or is that enough?
[8:27 AM] euchale: I can write my entire life-story if you want
[8:27 AM] gyoin: you can go into more detail how you look and stuff
[8:27 AM] gyoin: yeah go for it
[8:28 AM] gyoin: you can even describe how you entered this small clan
[8:30 AM] euchale: I´ve met this bunch of goblins while roaming the sewers, looking for pointy things. I like pointy things. I´m a little bit smaller than average with a very slim body. I´ve got piercings all over my body. They are pointy. And I like pointy things.
[8:30 AM] gyoin: perfect
[8:31 AM] euchale: can you see a theme?
[8:32 AM] gyoin: yeah, you like things that are fluffy
[8:32 AM] euchale: I like sticking pointy things into things that are fluffy
[8:34 AM] keleynal: joined #tab_rpg by invitation from Gyoin
[8:35 AM] gyoin: Keleynal:
[8:35 AM] euchale: Oh and everybody calls me not
[8:35 AM] euchale: or Not
[8:36 AM] euchale: because Notekg is just too long
[8:46 AM] rajax: joined #tab_rpg by invitation from Gyoin
[10:49 AM] keleynal: I am Quegarf Bogglesnot. I was just on my way to break into a cupcake store when I fell down an open manhole and ended up in the sewer. I'm mainly motivated by wanting to eat things. I'll try to eat most anything I can stick a fork into, and I keep a selection of forks on my person for that purpose. I also have a variety of spices such as cinnamon, pepper, and oregano which I like to sprinkle on things. Which is kind of pointless since I have almost no sense of taste, but I pretend to be a gourmand nonetheless. I am also a hopeless and inept kleptomaniac.
[10:50 AM] euchale: Quegarf, is your weapon a fork?
[10:50 AM] euchale: It´s pointy. I like it.
[10:52 AM] gyoin: love it
[10:52 AM] euchale: Oh right, I should give myself a flaw
[10:55 AM] euchale: Well actually I have Xiphiphilia
[10:57 AM] simpwn: I am Rakx Darkhowl. I was admiring myself in the windows of shops as I was walking and fell down the same open manhole that Quegarf entered the sewers from. I'm fairly tall for a goblin with long blonde hair and blue eyes. My greatest attribute is my dashing good looks. Enemies can't help but be entranced with this beautiful creature before them. Unfortunately neither can I and find myself often distracted by own image reflected in my shield.
[10:58 AM] euchale: perfect
[10:58 AM] simpwn: #ooc I'm rather impressed with that. I didn't know what I was gonna go for but I think that works.
[10:59 AM] euchale: are you going full confused turtle, or are you using a weapon together with your shield
[10:59 AM] simpwn: Right now my shield is my only weapon, but if I happen to come across a shiny weapon that I can see myself better in I may switch
[11:00 AM] simpwn: I am fairly adept at using it both for defense and offense
[11:00 AM] euchale: sounds good
[11:00 AM] gyoin: fucking love it
[11:00 AM] euchale: we still need some kind of shaman/mage/spell casty type
[11:01 AM] simpwn: I dabble in magic but mostly illusions. Illusions of myself.
[11:01 AM] simpwn: Because who doesn't like looking at me?
[11:01 AM] euchale: So a mirror mage?
[11:02 AM] simpwn: Yes
[11:02 AM] gyoin: currently, none of you are adept to magic
[11:02 AM] gyoin: _yet_
[11:02 AM] simpwn: yet
[11:02 AM] gyoin: exactly.
[11:04 AM] simpwn: You guys let me know when you want to get started. I'm just gonna twirl my shield around and catch fleeting glimpses of myself.
[11:04 AM] gyoin: yup, I'm just waiting for the others who are interested
[11:04 AM] gyoin: to make a character
[11:05 AM] euchale: I would wait another day or so
[11:05 AM] gyoin: yeah
[11:12 AM] gyoin: But as you can clearly tell, you are all in the sewers right now in the city of Triblow in the somewhat abandoned portion of the slums.
[11:12 AM] euchale: I walk around looking for more pointy things
[11:13 AM] gyoin: you only find your dagger that you already had
[11:13 AM] euchale: Tell me that once we start^^
[11:14 AM] euchale: otherwise I will have to figure out something to do
[11:26 AM] simpwn: #ooc are we going to fill out something like stat sheets?
[11:27 AM] gyoin: We'll be doing something like stats
[11:27 AM] gyoin: depending on what you choose for weapons and backstory, you'll get a bonus of some sort
[11:27 AM] simpwn: #ooc good I want my charisma or something similar through the roof
[11:27 AM] keleynal: My forks are not weapons. They are eating utensils. They can also be useful for catching potential food by hurling them at high velocity. Since some food is resistant to being eaten while alive, the forks will sometimes kill the food as well. But they aren't anything so crude as weapons.
[11:28 AM] euchale: Spoken like a true gourmet.
[11:28 AM] keleynal: Indeed
[11:28 AM] simpwn: _I catch a glimpse of myself in Quegarf's forks._
[11:29 AM] keleynal: I see you staring enraptured at my fine silver fork. It is one of my favorites as well
[11:29 AM] simpwn: You have fine taste in cutlery.
[11:30 AM] keleynal: I once used it to eat a pigeon in central park.
[11:31 AM] keleynal: It was stringy, but with pleasant scatological undertones
[11:31 AM] gyoin: while you're talking and in the sewers, you hear some sloshing coming from further down the tunnels. Currently you're at a 3 way pass of tunnels (W, E, S) and can clearly hear the sloshing from the Southern tunnel. What do you guys do?
[11:32 AM] gyoin: in situations where people may have different ideas what to do, we'll do a vote and highest vote wins
[11:32 AM] gyoin: currently with 3 players, 2 votes win
[11:32 AM] simpwn: I vote we go towards the sound. South
[11:32 AM] keleynal: I want to go west. That's towards the cupcake shop and I'm stil hungry
[11:32 AM] gyoin: then we shall wait for euch's vote before continuing :simple_smile:
[11:34 AM] gyoin: you are welcome to continue talking and such while waiting though
[11:34 AM] keleynal: polishes his fork
[11:35 AM] simpwn: How deep do you think this water is?
[11:36 AM] simpwn: _scoops up some water with his shield and takes a drink_
[11:39 AM] keleynal: sticks a fork in the water, but it goes under completely
[11:40 AM] keleynal: too deep
[11:40 AM] simpwn: We better watch out where we walk. We aren't that tall and I don't want to get my hair wet.
[11:40 AM] keleynal: starts searching for fork
[11:40 AM] keleynal: - Does he find anything, Gyoin?-
[11:42 AM] keleynal: I wonder if there are any fish
[11:43 AM] keleynal: I once ate a goldfish I found in a ditch next to a fancy French restaurant
[11:44 AM] keleynal: It was quite chapeau
[11:45 AM] gyoin: you find the bottom of the sewer and your fork gets a little stuck
[11:51 AM] keleynal: pulls harder on the fork
[11:51 AM] keleynal: Hey, blondie, help me out here
[11:51 AM] simpwn: _wakes up from staring at his reflection in the water_ Oh? Sure
[11:52 AM] simpwn: _grabs Quegarf and pulls_
[11:54 AM] gyoin: _*PLOP&_
[11:55 AM] gyoin: you both pull the fork out under the way and fall on your butts, now wet. But! There is a flat mudfish at the end of the fork
[11:55 AM] sweetloaf: joined #tab_rpg by invitation from Simpwn
[11:55 AM] simpwn: Looks like dinner
[11:56 AM] simpwn: Wait? My hair is wet?
[11:56 AM] simpwn: This will just not do. Not at all. I need to dry quickly before my hair gets all curly.
[11:59 AM] keleynal: sniffs at the fish
[12:00 PM] keleynal: Well, it's no cupcake, but I suppose it will do
[12:00 PM] simpwn: _wrings out hair and whips it around_ Ugh this is a huge disappointment. I just won't look the same unless this dries properly.
[12:00 PM] keleynal: bites off the head
[12:00 PM] simpwn: Aren't you going to cook that?
[12:00 PM] keleynal: You don't understand fine dining. This is sushi in its purest form
[12:01 PM] keleynal: black ooze starts to leak out of the remaining fish
[12:01 PM] gyoin: Kel, your character has the ability to digest things that others wouldn't be able to digest with ease
[12:01 PM] gyoin: through years of sampling and eating the most questionable products
[12:01 PM] simpwn: That's all you
[12:02 PM] keleynal: You sure? the pungency is virilizing
[12:02 PM] simpwn: Oh I can smell it from here. Don't you worry.
[12:07 PM] simpwn: _looks up at the manhole cover I fell down from_ I guess there is no going back up that way.
[12:08 PM] simpwn: We really shouldn't just sit around here. Too bad Not looks like he fell asleep.
[12:20 PM] simpwn: Is there anything else in our current tunnel that we can interact with?
[12:21 PM] gyoin: nope, it's pretty bland looking. The water isn't flowing so it's just a stagnant sewer water, the manhole opening that is too tall to reach and the three paths
[12:21 PM] gyoin: we're mostly at a "wait for Euch" stage
[12:21 PM] gyoin: which is fine :simple_smile:
[12:21 PM] gyoin: Euchale
[12:22 PM] rajax: 41 messages -_-
[12:22 PM] gyoin: lol
[12:22 PM] rajax: That's when I get intimidated and bail lol
[12:23 PM] simpwn: _flips shield over and lays it on the water. Jumps up on top of it to get out of the water_
[1:09 PM] sweetloaf: Stinkrot, a small, wiry goblin herbalist with an impressive hat collection. Once but a humble swamp goblin with a love for plants, Stinkrot is now a well respected (in his mind) goblin healer. He wears his favorite hat (an old boot) and some tattered old robes covered in vials of bizarre concoctions which, while quite toxic for any other species, actually help with goblin illness and injury. He carries a gnarled old staff that he "borrowed" from a halfling warlock years ago. His name comes from the pungent odor that follows him around due to the mass of rotting vegetation he is constantly chewing on. Lately he's been spending a lot of time in the sewers, trying to find new species of fungus. This is how he stumbled upon the ragtag band before him.
(How do you italicize?!)
[1:10 PM] simpwn: wrap your words with _ and _
[1:10 PM] simpwn: _
[1:10 PM] simpwn: ad
[1:10 PM] simpwn: and*
[1:10 PM] simpwn: _
[1:11 PM] keleynal: (type /me at the beginning works too)
[1:13 PM] keleynal: puts the rest of the mudfish into his pouch. The stench of rotting meat briefly fills the tunnel when he opens it.
[1:19 PM] rajax: oooo i got a character name lol
[1:19 PM] rajax: Now what type hmm
[1:20 PM] simpwn: we are all goblins
[1:20 PM] rajax: Lol i know that, I meant "class"
[1:22 PM] sweetloaf: Deciding to take the stealth approach I swim beneath the surface of the murky water, surfacing directly behind the "pretty" goblin
[1:22 PM] simpwn: surprised by Stinkrot I fall off my shield and into the water, completely getting wet
[1:23 PM] rajax: I think I may know now although no idea what Bruce made
[1:24 PM] rajax: Oh wait he's narrator cool
[1:28 PM] keleynal: Hey, cut that out! You'll scare the fish away.
[1:29 PM] keleynal: swipes a hat floating on the water and puts it on his head
[1:31 PM] rajax: Jurok, a cocky and skilled Goblin with an impressive stature made from years of hard manual labour awakens in the sewer from his drunken stupor. Resting beside Jurok is a sheathe that used to house his favourite weapon - Voss - until it was stolen recently. Now, Jurok is on a mission to find what is rightfully his when he is awoken by some nearby Goblins fooling around in the sewer water...
[1:31 PM] simpwn: I emerge from the water soaked head to toe. Clearly unhappy
[1:32 PM] simpwn: Well there goes me trying to stay dry.
[1:32 PM] keleynal: laughs
[1:32 PM] sweetloaf: eyes the toothy ones new hat.
[1:33 PM] sweetloaf: That's quite the posh cap, you've got, innit?
[1:33 PM] keleynal: oh, you like it? I picked it up during my last trip to Milan
[1:33 PM] keleynal: It was an autumn day and I had just eaten a sea urchin...
[1:34 PM] keleynal: (he's also an insufferable liar)
[1:35 PM] simpwn: Now that we have a few more maybe we can go find out what's making all that racket down the south tunnel.
[1:35 PM] keleynal: who made you boss? I say we go West. The cupcakes are calling.
[1:36 PM] simpwn: I'm the prettiest therefore I should be in charge. Goblins feel more comfortable taking orders from attractive beings.
[1:37 PM] keleynal: You're the prettiest?? Please, I've eaten goulash far more attractive than you
[1:37 PM] keleynal: I"m the most learned and best traveled. I clearly am the right choice to lead
[1:38 PM] rajax: Is willing to go along with the gang of little smelly Goblins of it helps him find his lost beauty, Voss
[1:41 PM] sweetloaf: I say let da ponce lead, might be some R.O.U.S.es muckin' about down there, and I could use a good scrap.
[1:42 PM] sweetloaf: Uncorks a rather foul smelling substance and pops a bit in my mouth.
[1:43 PM] simpwn: tries to wring out his hair but the attempt is futile. the hair begins to curl and looks severely disheveled.
[1:43 PM] rajax: groans loudly *I'm hangry*
[1:43 PM] simpwn: Anyone have a hair dryer on their person?
[1:45 PM] sweetloaf: A wot?
[1:45 PM] keleynal: what is that, friend? -I ask stinkrot-
[1:45 PM] keleynal: did anyone else hear that? It sounded hangry.
[1:46 PM] simpwn: You are an uncivilized bunch aren't you
[1:46 PM] keleynal: Which is what I feel like when it's been over an hour since I ate. Hungry and angry.
[1:47 PM] keleynal: Speak for yourself, blondie. I've sampled some of the best delicacies the world has to offer
[1:47 PM] simpwn: You've also eaten dirt. So it proves you're not all that bright.
[1:48 PM] keleynal: takes a handful of rotted offal from his pouch and muches, glaring menacingly
[1:49 PM] simpwn: leans up against the tunnel wall trying to stay out of as much water as possible
[1:49 PM] keleynal: but seriously, what was that noise just now? I think we should move west right away
[1:50 PM] simpwn: South is obviously the way out of here. The noise proves it.
[1:52 PM] keleynal: You've obviously not been to Katmundu
[1:53 PM] simpwn: You assume my dashing good looks go wasted by lounging around a pool all day? I've visited many a foreign land's pools.
[1:56 PM] keleynal: Pools are only any good if there's a buffet nearby
[1:57 PM] keleynal: We're wasting time. My snacks won't last forever.
[2:00 PM] sweetloaf: (Stinkrot has to go install a dryer for his ma, back in a flash)
[2:04 PM] rajax: Jurok walks over and sniffs Quegarf smelling some delicious food and pats him on the head with a menacing grin
[2:04 PM] simpwn: I need to introduce you the finer things in life. Like women.
[2:05 PM] simpwn: Women love them some blonde hair.
[2:07 PM] keleynal: leaps back in alarm
[2:07 PM] keleynal: who are you and why are you touching me?
[2:09 PM] keleynal: brandishes a fork in each hand protectively
[2:25 PM] rajax: Just let it happen *Jurok looks at Quegarf's pack and licks his lips*
[2:26 PM] simpwn: Throws shield back and forth against the tunnel wall playing catch.
[2:43 PM] sweetloaf: Stinkrot shakes the torpid effects of the poultice and looks around groggily.
[2:43 PM] sweetloaf: What'd I miss?
[2:44 PM] sweetloaf: Who's this burly fella, looks kinda creepy wivv his tongue hangin' out like that.
[2:45 PM] keleynal: I'm sure I don't know. But he looks hangry.
[2:55 PM] gyoin: (damn you guys were busy while I was in a meeting)
[2:55 PM] simpwn: (been waiting patiently for you)
[2:56 PM] gyoin: The slosh noise has now disappeared, but two more goblins have appeared! You now notice a light shining in the east tunnel but the south tunnel now has a *groan* noise coming from it, while the west tunnel is eerily darker and quiet.
[2:57 PM] gyoin: _What do you do?_
[2:57 PM] gyoin: *VOTE*
[2:57 PM] simpwn: Something sounds sick down the tunnel south. I think it needs our help
[2:58 PM] keleynal: Cupcakes... must go west...
[2:58 PM] rajax: The quieter the more dangerous, Jurok sniffs in a westerly direction
[2:59 PM] gyoin: so is that a vote for going west? /confused
[2:59 PM] rajax: #OOC apparently my guy likes to use his nose for figuring out what he wants to do lmao
[2:59 PM] gyoin: haha that works
[2:59 PM] keleynal: I think he will follow me. He seems entranced by my snacks
[3:00 PM] gyoin: Rajax just confirm if you meant west
[3:03 PM] rajax: Yes
[3:03 PM] rajax: west
[3:03 PM] rajax: Please :simple_smile:
[3:03 PM] gyoin: THE PARTY ADVENTURES WEST
[3:03 PM] keleynal: mutters "West is best. Smells like cupcakes"
[3:03 PM] keleynal: I'm done waiting! -heads off west
[3:03 PM] simpwn: grabs his shield, throws it on his back and follows the others west
[3:04 PM] gyoin: As you continue down the path, all of you start to realize that the water becomes thinner and starts to smell a bit stinkier
[3:04 PM] gyoin: all of a sudden, you come upon a _wall_ on the tunnel
[3:04 PM] gyoin: who is leading the party
[3:05 PM] keleynal: The pretty one. This is his fault. Not only are there no more fish, but we've hit a wall.
[3:05 PM] rajax: SEARCHES THE WALL
[3:05 PM] gyoin: (I apologize for not memorizing names yet)
[3:05 PM] rajax: oops caps
[3:06 PM] gyoin: As you search the wall, you realize that it isn't an ordinary tunnel wall, but instead squishy, furry, and a little bit jiggly
[3:06 PM] keleynal: munches another handful, pouting
[3:07 PM] rajax: sniffs the squishy creature
[3:08 PM] gyoin: It smells of winderness and a bit of poo
[3:08 PM] gyoin: wilderness*
[3:08 PM] gyoin: somewhat familiar as well
[3:09 PM] euchale: I stroke the furry thing
[3:09 PM] gyoin: you start to feel a vibrate to the furry thing, and then realize below you something is moving!
[3:09 PM] gyoin: everyone roll a 1d20
[3:09 PM] gyoin: (those who are here
[3:09 PM] gyoin: )
[3:10 PM] simpwn: !roll 20
[3:10 PM] RollerBOT: Random number between 1 and 20: *13*
[3:10 PM] euchale: !roll 20
[3:10 PM] RollerBOT: Random number between 1 and 20: *7*
[3:10 PM] rajax: !roll 20
[3:10 PM] RollerBOT: Random number between 1 and 20: *7*
[3:10 PM] rajax: Lmao nice Euchale
[3:11 PM] euchale: Fucking skewed rollbot!
[3:11 PM] gyoin: lol
[3:11 PM] gyoin: since Kel is closer to the back, he's fine
[3:12 PM] gyoin: Sim, you notice that underneath you something started to move swiftly and you avoided it, but Euch and Rajax, you both get knocked back and are now covered in mud and poo
[3:12 PM] simpwn: looks smug
[3:12 PM] gyoin: you also hear a growl from the other side of the _wall_
[3:12 PM] simpwn: Nothing is going to dirty this hair
[3:12 PM] gyoin: you all now recognize, it's a bear stuff in the tunnel!
[3:12 PM] gyoin: and you're on the business end of a bear
[3:12 PM] euchale: I stand up and try to push ir
[3:12 PM] euchale: it
[3:13 PM] gyoin: anyone help him?
[3:13 PM] simpwn: No that's a large bear.
[3:13 PM] simpwn: We aren't going to be able to push it.
[3:13 PM] euchale: OK, change of plans
[3:13 PM] simpwn: Maybe we can make it run on it's own? Perhaps a suppository of sorts?
[3:13 PM] rajax: Jurok looks at the bear angrily and attempts to pick it up *straining noises*
[3:14 PM] euchale: I help Rajax
[3:14 PM] gyoin: as you attempt to lift the bear, the legs and feet flail
[3:14 PM] sweetloaf: I've got a right noxious concoction that might get it going, or.. you know.. just really irritate him.
[3:14 PM] gyoin: but as you do so, you see a crack of light underneath
[3:15 PM] gyoin: but the bear is still stuck
[3:15 PM] euchale: Let´s cut the bear out
[3:15 PM] euchale: bear meat is tasty
[3:15 PM] rajax: Jurok calls for more help
[3:15 PM] sweetloaf: WOAH, WOAH, WOAH
[3:15 PM] sweetloaf: I'm a vegan.
[3:15 PM] gyoin: (A vegan goblin.)
[3:15 PM] gyoin: (love it)
[3:16 PM] rajax: Jurok notices the bear is injured!
[3:16 PM] rajax: (wants a pet bear)
[3:16 PM] euchale: OOC Maybe when we write normal it´s what we say and when we _italics_ write like this it´s what we do _italics_
[3:16 PM] euchale: lol
[3:16 PM] euchale: that didn´t work as expected
[3:16 PM] simpwn: (use ( ) for OOC)
[3:16 PM] sweetloaf: (Yes, that was the general consensus)
[3:16 PM] gyoin: (yeah I've always liked this for OOC)
[3:17 PM] gyoin: BUT I'M THE DM I DO WHAT I WANT
[3:17 PM] gyoin: (lol)
[3:17 PM] simpwn: (and use italics for character actions)
[3:17 PM] euchale: (ok, but what i meant was: If I write "I want to cut this bear" I say it but when I write "_I want to cut this bear", it´s waht I do)
[3:17 PM] gyoin: As you continue to lift the bear it keeps trying to kick as if trying to push itself out
[3:17 PM] euchale: ah ok
[3:17 PM] simpwn: (Gyoin grab these rules and put them up on the forum post)
[3:18 PM] simpwn: equips his shield and runs forward to help give a heaving push
[3:18 PM] gyoin: (Sim, you are now in charge of cataloging conversations onto the site because you tell me what to do)
[3:18 PM] gyoin: (<3)
[3:18 PM] euchale: (But how do I italics?)
[3:18 PM] simpwn: (</3 I dont know what this means)
[3:18 PM] sweetloaf: Gets the hell out of the way!
[3:18 PM] simpwn: (use _ around your text)
[3:18 PM] euchale: I jump out of the way
[3:18 PM] euchale: _I jump out of the way_
[3:18 PM] euchale: ahh
[3:18 PM] gyoin: The bear is now starting to move slower and it's growls get quieter
[3:18 PM] gyoin: and it poops
[3:19 PM] simpwn: !roll 20
[3:19 PM] RollerBOT: Random number between 1 and 20: *14*
[3:19 PM] sweetloaf: !roll 20
[3:19 PM] RollerBOT: Random number between 1 and 20: *12*
[3:19 PM] simpwn: _I deflect the poop with my shield_
[3:19 PM] rajax: Corded muscles looking like they're about to burst, Jurok buckles down for one last big heave
[3:19 PM] euchale: I jumped away before it happend
[3:19 PM] rajax: !roll 20
[3:19 PM] gyoin: it wasn't a projectile.
[3:19 PM] RollerBOT: Random number between 1 and 20: *5*
[3:19 PM] gyoin: lol
[3:19 PM] sweetloaf: I collect the poop with a vial!
[3:19 PM] rajax: lmfaop
[3:19 PM] rajax: whew
[3:19 PM] gyoin: it just plopped
[3:19 PM] gyoin: what do you do!
[3:20 PM] euchale: _I help pulling on the bear_
[3:20 PM] gyoin: Sweet's character now has a vial of bear poop
[3:20 PM] sweetloaf: Yes! This will be perfect for... something!
[3:20 PM] simpwn: Stinkrot, you have anything on you for a sick bear?
[3:20 PM] euchale: Pointy dagger?
[3:21 PM] sweetloaf: rifles through his collection of herbs and potions..
[3:21 PM] gyoin: the bear is going limp and is slowly being pulled in, but has stopped before the shoulders can get in. He'stoo big to fit anymore inside the tunnel!
[3:21 PM] euchale: (we should ask Tr1age if we can change our names in a channel)
[3:21 PM] gyoin: but the bear is now well lubricated in mud and poo
[3:21 PM] simpwn: We need to shrink him
[3:21 PM] sweetloaf: (He can't go further forward?)
[3:21 PM] gyoin: (you can try again if you want)
[3:21 PM] rajax: sits on the bears face to push him down the tunnel hole
[3:22 PM] gyoin: (all that was actually tried was lifting him and pulling him lol)
[3:22 PM] gyoin: you don't have access to his face rajax
[3:22 PM] rajax: (that immediately sounds like a bad idea)
[3:22 PM] sweetloaf: checks to see if it's a male bear.
[3:22 PM] gyoin: the bear is female
[3:22 PM] simpwn: Female? Why didn't you say so!
[3:22 PM] euchale: _proceeds to impregnate it_
:busstop:3
[3:22 PM] simpwn: (...)
[3:22 PM] rajax: (I think I got the bear's orientation wrong in the tunnel lol)
[3:23 PM] euchale: (Did you just airballoon me?)
[3:24 PM] gyoin: it's a stop sign i think
[3:24 PM] gyoin: i put stop in the emotes lol
[3:24 PM] sweetloaf: Frankly, lads. I think this is a bad idea. What happens once the bear gets out? They aren't known for their fabulous manners.
[3:24 PM] euchale: ahh it´s a bus stop
[3:24 PM] euchale: I agree with you. Let´s cut it
[3:24 PM] gyoin: VOTE TIME
[3:25 PM] gyoin: Cut bear, push bear, and return back to the manhole
[3:25 PM] euchale: _cut_
[3:25 PM] simpwn: (Is there anything else in the room we are in? Possibly something covered in poo?)
[3:25 PM] gyoin: roll me a d20
[3:25 PM] simpwn: !roll 20
[3:25 PM] gyoin: just sim
[3:25 PM] RollerBOT: Random number between 1 and 20: *11*
[3:26 PM] gyoin: you don't notice anything other than poo and mud
[3:26 PM] rajax: wanted a pet *push*
[3:26 PM] sweetloaf: Well, that settles it
[3:26 PM] simpwn: I vote return
[3:26 PM] gyoin: 1 cut 1 push 1 return
[3:26 PM] sweetloaf: I second the poncey one
[3:26 PM] gyoin: ??
[3:27 PM] sweetloaf: points at Rakx
[3:27 PM] gyoin: not sure which action you mean sweet
[3:28 PM] gyoin: (I missed all the names mostly, I'll have to write them down soon)
[3:28 PM] simpwn: (Im Rakx)
[3:28 PM] sweetloaf: Go back
[3:28 PM] rajax: turns back
[3:28 PM] sweetloaf: I wanna go back
[3:28 PM] gyoin: alright! you pulled the bear into it's own poo, and then you all decided it was too much effort so you turned back
[3:28 PM] euchale: _spits on the bear and follows the others_
[3:29 PM] gyoin: you're back at the manhole!
[3:29 PM] euchale: South is noisy. Let´s go south
[3:29 PM] simpwn: Now he wants to go south....
[3:29 PM] gyoin: south has actually stopped being noisy!
[3:29 PM] sweetloaf: EAST, ME BOYS, EAST!
[3:29 PM] euchale: Has the noise moved?
[3:30 PM] keleynal: pretty boy was wrong before. I say south
[3:30 PM] simpwn: (Any noise in the east?)
[3:30 PM] gyoin: you can no longer hear the noise
[3:30 PM] simpwn: Oh look who decided to join us, Quebarf
[3:30 PM] keleynal: though we should have eaten the bear when we had the chance
[3:30 PM] keleynal: sighs
[3:30 PM] euchale: Agreed
[3:30 PM] simpwn: :smile:
[3:30 PM] euchale: I wanted to cut it for you
[3:31 PM] keleynal: QueGARF
[3:31 PM] euchale: but the others didn´t let me
[3:31 PM] keleynal: pats him reassuringly
[3:31 PM] simpwn: flashes his dashing smile and whips his blonde hair that has finally dried from all the water
[3:31 PM] gyoin: (I'm loving this)
[3:31 PM] rajax: looks around the manhole in the other 3 directions
[3:32 PM] euchale: So where are we going? 2 man for south, half a man for east?
[3:32 PM] rajax: South
[3:32 PM] keleynal: (I'm sad I missed the bear. Damn you work!)
[3:32 PM] simpwn: Looks like we are heading south
[3:33 PM] keleynal: Hooray! South it is. Like I've been saying. Let's go, I want cupcakes.
[3:33 PM] gyoin: As you move down south, the tunnel turns to the right
[3:33 PM] euchale: I check if there are any pointy things before I turn right
[3:33 PM] gyoin: and you move open into a river and you can hear a slight groan to your right. You see the face of the bear you were pulling on!
[3:33 PM] gyoin: (it looped, ha!)
[3:34 PM] rajax: pets the bear
[3:34 PM] keleynal: pokes the bear with a fork!
[3:34 PM] rajax: scratches its chin
[3:34 PM] simpwn: _checks for any shiny objects_
[3:34 PM] gyoin: and you all realize that the noise you heard was actually the bear and you wore it out
[3:34 PM] sweetloaf: Stands at the back of the passage.
[3:34 PM] euchale: _readies his dagger in front of the bear_
[3:34 PM] rajax: (Damnit Euchale I knew you left us for a bit...)
[3:34 PM] euchale: can I cut it now?
[3:34 PM] gyoin: you can try to
[3:34 PM] gyoin: roll a d20
[3:34 PM] keleynal: seems tender
[3:35 PM] euchale: I was asking the group
[3:35 PM] euchale: but ok
[3:35 PM] euchale: !roll 20
[3:35 PM] sweetloaf: You're all a bunch of savages!
[3:35 PM] RollerBOT: Random number between 1 and 20: *2*
[3:35 PM] simpwn: falls down laughing
[3:35 PM] rajax: serves you right!
[3:35 PM] euchale: (low rolls are good right)
[3:35 PM] sweetloaf: (I want to dive in front of the bear)
[3:35 PM] sweetloaf: (In a hilariously protective fashion)
[3:35 PM] gyoin: as you approach the bear, it jumps up and plows into you! It was able to wiggle itself loose now that you lubricated it and was no longer being lifted and pulled
[3:36 PM] gyoin: sweetloaf, d20
[3:36 PM] sweetloaf: !roll 20
[3:36 PM] RollerBOT: Random number between 1 and 20: *11*
[3:36 PM] gyoin: you tried to protect it, but the bear was already spooked as you leaped in front of it. Luckily you did not get stomped on it
[3:36 PM] gyoin: by it*
[3:36 PM] euchale: Did I hit sweet?
[3:36 PM] gyoin: the bear then starts to run off! Follow it or do something else?
[3:36 PM] gyoin: you did not
[3:37 PM] euchale: bah
[3:37 PM] rajax: CHECKS GROUND WHERE BEAR LEFT FROM TO SEE ANY COOL ITEMS
[3:37 PM] simpwn: _checks to see if there was anything under the bear_
[3:37 PM] simpwn: damn
[3:37 PM] gyoin: just the tunnel opening and poo
[3:37 PM] euchale: _I run behind the bear_
[3:37 PM] euchale: let´s follow it, it´s hurt
[3:37 PM] rajax: follow bear
[3:37 PM] simpwn: _follows bear_
[3:37 PM] gyoin: you all run after the bear!
[3:37 PM] gyoin: (and I am getting no work done)
[3:38 PM] simpwn: (im in a meeting, so im multitasking)
[3:38 PM] keleynal: throws a large fork at the bear
[3:38 PM] euchale: (let´s finish the bear, and then stop?)
[3:38 PM] gyoin: You start to leave the city of Triblow as you follow the bear from the city limits
[3:38 PM] gyoin: and the bear runs into the forest
[3:38 PM] gyoin: continue?
[3:38 PM] simpwn: (what is in each direction?)
[3:38 PM] sweetloaf: I'm not about to follow a bear into the forest
[3:38 PM] keleynal: (I want to know if my fork hit him)
[3:39 PM] gyoin: you have the city behind you, forst in front of you, and plains to both sides
[3:39 PM] rajax: (BARELY GETTING ANY WORK DONE AND TRYING TO LOL)
[3:39 PM] euchale: I don´t want to follow, you guys?
[3:39 PM] rajax: I kind of want to explore the city first?
[3:39 PM] keleynal: Too much trouble. cupcakes doent fight back
[3:40 PM] rajax: Clues to my Voss' whereabouts could be in the city!
[3:40 PM] simpwn: I want some action
[3:40 PM] rajax: You need money for that :wink:
[3:40 PM] sweetloaf: Let's go to the city, but we should try to scrounge up some nice, posh disguises.
[3:40 PM] gyoin: back to the city you go!
[3:40 PM] euchale: _head hangs low, because of the missed meal_
[3:41 PM] gyoin: as you start to go into the city, the bustling city that it once was has now gone silent. You see no people in the streets or in the buildings
[3:41 PM] simpwn: is distracted by his reflection in all the city windows
[3:41 PM] keleynal: looks for a bakery
[3:41 PM] sweetloaf: (I also think we should establish a turn order so we don't all go nuts at once)
[3:41 PM] euchale: _looks for a sword blacksmith_
[3:41 PM] simpwn: Quebarf has a good idea. I'm getting hungry
[3:42 PM] gyoin: that's what the vote system is mostly for, as long as the majority of the group votes to do something, that's usually what will happen
[3:42 PM] rajax: Agreed. Food
[3:42 PM] gyoin: which also handles afk moments
[3:42 PM] gyoin: but also gives us pause moments
[3:42 PM] gyoin: not the fairest system, but we'll try it for now
[3:42 PM] euchale: (wouldn´t cities be great for people who want to do stuff on the side, like shopping, where the others don´t need to be there`?)
[3:43 PM] euchale: (so basically cities are our "break" places)
[3:43 PM] gyoin: you're goblins.
[3:43 PM] sweetloaf: I'm curious to know where all the pink skins are
[3:43 PM] euchale: (oh right, I forgot)
[3:43 PM] gyoin: lol cities are just a place where people get scared of you and shoo you out
[3:44 PM] gyoin: and adventurers try to kill you
[3:44 PM] simpwn: Anyone notice how quiet it is? Where is everyone?
[3:44 PM] rajax: (we are battling the bad, we are the good but people do not know that yet, we have to prove it to them)
[3:44 PM] sweetloaf: I'm gonna go off and find some disguises
[3:44 PM] euchale: Have guys found the bakery yet?
[3:44 PM] gyoin: as you all search for food, you come across the bakery!
[3:45 PM] simpwn: _checks to see if the bakery is open_
[3:45 PM] keleynal: I found the bakery! But the door is locked
[3:45 PM] keleynal: (oops)
[3:45 PM] gyoin: (sweetloaf, you also find a clothes store, but it's all too big for you, but no one is there to supervise you, do as you wish)
[3:45 PM] gyoin: lol
[3:45 PM] euchale: _goes to the clothes store and picks up some needles_
[3:45 PM] gyoin: the door is not locked, but Kel's character couldn't open the door. Pulled instead of pushed.
[3:45 PM] simpwn: _pushes door_
[3:45 PM] simpwn: Not a surprise
[3:46 PM] gyoin: Euch and Sweet are at a clothes store, the rest of you are at the bakery, full of day old baked goods
[3:46 PM] euchale: _comes out of the cloths store_
[3:46 PM] gyoin: and I am pausing myself here
[3:46 PM] euchale: damn too slow
[3:46 PM] euchale: ^^
[3:46 PM] rajax: searches for a butcher
[3:46 PM] rajax: *mmmmm meat*
[3:47 PM] keleynal: The best bakeries have doors taht you pull...
[3:47 PM] euchale: _walks over to the bakery and tells everyone_ Look guys I found pointy things!
[3:47 PM] gyoin: note, I am doing a lot of school stuff this evening, so I probably won't respond frequently
[3:47 PM] simpwn: I didn't get this body by eating carbs. I think I'll look around for anything interesting.
[3:48 PM] gyoin: but more or less, you're all in an abandoned city with relatively fresh items abound
[3:48 PM] sweetloaf: (What time period is this? Straight medieval or like, renaissance? Fashionwise)
[3:48 PM] gyoin: so anything MUNDANE, you can probably find it.
[3:48 PM] gyoin: yes sweet
[3:48 PM] gyoin: anything special will be more difficult
[3:48 PM] gyoin: so do as you need and itemize what you search for!
[3:49 PM] keleynal: starts stuff baked goods into his pouch
[3:49 PM] gyoin: but continue to communicate together as needed
[3:49 PM] simpwn: (how will we know if we find items we are searching for?)
[3:49 PM] gyoin: because teamwork!
[3:49 PM] gyoin: everything will pass through my for final approval
[3:49 PM] sweetloaf: Searches the clothing store for anything that fits, or nearly fits
[3:49 PM] gyoin: IE, it exists and you find it
[3:49 PM] gyoin: estimate about 2 hours of searching
[3:50 PM] gyoin: and working together will yield better results!
[3:50 PM] gyoin: and 2 hours of game, not of real time
[3:50 PM] rajax: Wants to search for some badass armour and clues to Voss!
[3:50 PM] sweetloaf: Stumbles upon a rather dashing slashed dublet and matching hat
[3:51 PM] simpwn: _finds a cook book filled with unusual recipes_ Hey Que, you want this old thing?
[3:51 PM] sweetloaf: they are quite large but a bit of creative belt usage might fix that...
[3:51 PM] keleynal: pouch is bulging with old baked goods
[3:51 PM] keleynal: Let me see it...
[3:51 PM] simpwn: _tosses the book_
[3:52 PM] keleynal: eyes widen
[3:52 PM] euchale: Anybody wants to join me look for some pointy things at the blacksmith?
[3:53 PM] keleynal: This could be the book I've been searching for! More uses for oregano!
[3:53 PM] keleynal: (he hasn't actually been looking)
[3:53 PM] euchale: (are you even able to read?)
[3:53 PM] simpwn: I'll head over to the Blacksmit
[3:53 PM] keleynal: (maybe)
[3:53 PM] rajax: JOINS EUCHALE AT THE BLACKSMITH
[3:54 PM] gyoin: if someone can post your character names to the forum post, that'd be great :heart:
[3:54 PM] simpwn: Ive got a list
[3:54 PM] gyoin: thanks!
[3:54 PM] euchale: _eyes widen as he approaches the blacksmith_ SOO Many pointy things!
[3:55 PM] euchale: _rushes to nails and picks them up_
[3:55 PM] gyoin: also, we are definitely player capped at 5
[3:55 PM] euchale: sounds good
[3:55 PM] euchale: otherwise it becomes too full
[3:55 PM] simpwn: (its nuts as it is with 5)
[3:55 PM] euchale: we might even do something like turns
[3:56 PM] euchale: at least when we approach monsters/npcs
[3:56 PM] simpwn: (can it be 5 active? maybe have other people that play at different times?)
[3:56 PM] euchale: other people as NPCs? HELL YES
[3:56 PM] rajax: See's the unique handle of a polished 2 handed sword in the back of the shop in a very nice leather sheathe and picks it up and pulls it out

Here is the log from yesterday:
[8:56 PM] gyoin: but I would like to delegate the posting of chat logs to the forums
[8:56 PM] gyoin: volunteer?
[8:56 PM] simpwn: (ill do it, if you show me how)
[8:57 PM] keleynal: (this is bad, I can't talk to clients and do this at the same time)
[8:57 PM] simpwn: (don't mix up who you are talking to!)
[8:57 PM] gyoin: if you click on the top left, view messeges archives
[8:57 PM] gyoin: in a compacted view
[8:57 PM] gyoin: copy past it as text to the forums
[8:57 PM] simpwn: its in so many tabs lol
[8:58 PM] gyoin: there may be a faster way
[8:59 PM] euchale: I´m looking it up right now
[9:00 PM] gyoin: thanks folks! Good start, I just can't do this all day haha
[9:00 PM] rajax: Same I can't I've been stressing and getting no work done lol
[9:00 PM] euchale: So we can have our character names instead of our real names
[9:01 PM] rajax: Yeah that would be good
[9:01 PM] simpwn: Gyoin: can you try going here and seeing if you can export from this instead? https://alttabme.slack.com/services/export I don't have access
[9:02 PM] euchale: Did somebody delete the link I posted?
[9:02 PM] rajax: Seems like a few things got deleted immediately. Tristan came in and said "I KILL YOU ALL" and it got deleted quickly as well.
[9:03 PM] tr1age: the only way to export is https://alttabme.slack.com/services/export
[9:03 PM] gyoin: Tristan found it
[9:03 PM] gyoin: yeah
[9:03 PM] tr1age: but it exports without usernames
[9:03 PM] gyoin: oh damn
[9:03 PM] simpwn: bo
[9:03 PM] simpwn: fine ill do a copy paste
[9:03 PM] gyoin: :heart:
[9:04 PM] simpwn: heh
[9:04 PM] simpwn: I got notepad++ to do the work for me
9:04 PM] simpwn: Now there isnt a space between every line
[9:05 PM] simpwn: itll be cleaner
[9:07 PM] simpwn: ok Ive got the log. all 540 entries lol
[9:07 PM] simpwn: (ok back into character)
[10:02 PM] euchale: (before I forget it) _I look for a upgrade to my dagger at the blacksmith_
[10:02 PM] euchale: _I search for some colorful liquid from a apothecary to lace my blade with_
[10:02 PM] euchale: perfect.
[11:29 PM] keleynal: finds a bread knife in the bakery. It could come in handy to eat the muffins later, so I take it.
[11:30 PM] keleynal: (Quegarf can't read other than one or two culinary related words, but like with most things, if he doesn't know he pretends to know)
----- Yesterday July 16th, 2015 -----
[12:45 AM] simpwn: _searching through the blacksmith I come across a dull looking blade. I grab it and store it but it doesn't shine like I prefer so I'll need to fix it up first_
[9:25 AM] euchale: Rakx I`ve seen humans holding dull blades against a stone. You could try that!
[1:25 PM] rajax: The Two-Handed Sword with a nice leather sheathe is brandished widely *grins* me likes
[1:30 PM] euchale: (@Bruce I was looking for any colorful liquid, you decide what it does. Maybe let me roll a die)
[1:32 PM] gyoin: (Yup, I'm checking through everything and seeing what you guys think you found and what you actually found)
[1:47 PM] rajax: Walks to the Armourer and steps inside. Looks around and notices a few leather pieces and some half made armour pieces laying about. Walks into the back room after hearing some noises (mice) and shoes them out of a shiny helmet. Does Jurok find any matching pieces to the set? What condition might these be in, Jurok doesn't know.
[2:22 PM] simpwn: Moves onto the clothing store and admires some fine suits.
[2:22 PM] simpwn: I don't think these will be useful, but they sure would make me look good.
[2:24 PM] simpwn: I find some polish cloths and store them in my bag.
[2:25 PM] simpwn: I also take a snazzy vest down off a child mannequin and throw it on
[2:27 PM] gyoin: I'm having issues with actually going through this and verifying things (timewise). Realizing this may be too much for me unfortunately -_-''
[2:27 PM] rajax: Looks around for some leather and metal scraps
[2:27 PM] gyoin: because it is WAY more active than I anticipated lol
[2:27 PM] rajax: We're all on at different times I think it is type thing
[2:28 PM] simpwn: (the times are all on the left, we really didn't do much overnight)
[2:28 PM] gyoin: yeah, it's more that perfect storm afternoon timing when everyone is here, I just had a hard time reading and making decisions at work
[2:29 PM] simpwn: we may need to slow things down
[2:30 PM] simpwn: (we should also develop a system or actions, like you can propose a choice when you have time, all we should do is provide our responses and when the time is up to have a decision in by you can make the decision at that time)
[2:30 PM] euchale: How about, everybody can do 2 actions and have to wait until Bruce approves it?
[2:30 PM] euchale: before writing more stuff?
[2:31 PM] gyoin: yeah, free form is too much for me haha
[2:31 PM] gyoin: trial and error
[2:31 PM] rajax: Yeah we kinda just jumped in and got all excited
[2:31 PM] gyoin: which is awesome!
[2:31 PM] rajax: (I've never even done this before, it's actually pretty fun)
[2:31 PM] gyoin: just now gotta step back and re-evaluate how to handle it
[2:32 PM] euchale: I propose this:
n longer downtime everybody can do 2 actions
hen we enter a new room, everybody can say 1 action. Until this is resolved nobody is allowed to take another action
[2:32 PM] sweetloaf: I really think a turn order would be beneficial, it also let's people catch up and not get left behind
[2:33 PM] simpwn: (id also like to see more rolling involved, I like the suspense of whether or not something is actually going to succeed)
[2:34 PM] euchale: Agree on both
[2:36 PM] gyoin: so limited actions, more rolling for success / fail, and letting those who aren't here more time to be included
[2:36 PM] gyoin: this will DEFINITELY help.
[2:36 PM] euchale: New room 5 minutes to respond
[2:37 PM] euchale: how does that sound?
[2:37 PM] gyoin: 5 minutes? way too short
[2:38 PM] gyoin: this was meant to be a passively played game, not the huge burst we had yesterday lol
[2:39 PM] euchale: When we have a new room, it sounds fair
[2:39 PM] euchale: before we decide to move on we can have longer times
[2:49 PM] simpwn: (yea we want everyone to be able to participate so we'll base it off of your actions Gyoin)
[2:49 PM] simpwn: (you set us up with an activity and we'll start from there)
[2:59 PM] keleynal: has been munching muffins for the last hour or so and is finally starting to wonder if anyone else is still around, but not sure if he cares. Cuz muffins.
[3:12 PM] tr1age: That would make me more inclined to join
[4:29 PM] rajax: joins Keleynal (forget character name...) for a muffin
[4:44 PM] tr1age: Why don't you use the pin feature to list everyones name in one sentence on the right of chat?
[4:47 PM] gyoin: SSHHH
[4:47 PM] gyoin: Simpwn: Rakx Darkhowl -- Image obsessed with Shield
[4:47 PM] gyoin: pinned a message. See all pinned items in this channel.
Bruce Casassagyoin
Simpwn: Rakx Darkhowl -- Image obsessed with Shield
Yesterday at 4:47 PM
[4:48 PM] euchale: cool
[4:50 PM] sweetloaf: Lmao
[4:50 PM] sweetloaf: "Jurok - strong"
[4:51 PM] sweetloaf: Rajax is such a beefcake
[4:51 PM] rajax: Mmmm beefcake
[4:51 PM] rajax: (figured we needed a big 2hr person since we had a rogue type and healer and a tanky type lol)
[4:52 PM] gyoin: (I love how you archetype when you're all goblins)
[5:05 PM] simpwn: (you didn't give us much choice to be different, so we had to expand on our characters somehow)
[5:06 PM] gyoin: (Yeah, I know, that's by design :heart: )
[5:19 PM] keleynal: ( what archetype am I?)
[5:20 PM] gyoin: (RP based culinary with wittyness
[5:20 PM] gyoin: )
[5:20 PM] gyoin: (So... Bard-ish at the moment if anything)
[5:21 PM] keleynal: (Lol, that's the class I've been most interested in, but I didn't do it on purpose)
[5:21 PM] gyoin: (Sim = pretty paladin, Kel = food guru bard, Euch = togue-ish, Sweet = druid-esque, and Rajax - Barbarian)
[5:22 PM] gyoin: (If I had to categorize at the moment)
[5:22 PM] gyoin: (but you're all goblins with personalities.)
[5:22 PM] gyoin: (lol)
[5:36 PM] simpwn: (pretty close I'd say)
[5:44 PM] rajax: (Someone had to smash things lol)
[5:49 PM] simpwn: I pack up my dull tarnished sword and polish cloths and head towards the edge of town to await the others
[5:50 PM] gyoin: Yes, once you are all done rummaging through the town, let me know and you will meet at the edge of town
[5:50 PM] gyoin: and itemize what you found
[5:51 PM] gyoin: Everything that was said so far is fair game.
[5:52 PM] gyoin: but Euch, the substances you found were actually cooking vinegars/dressings/ one bottle of wine
[5:53 PM] gyoin: And Rajax, you can carry the 2h sword, but it's slightly too large for you
[5:53 PM] gyoin: so you have difficulty wielding it
[5:53 PM] gyoin: (and no information on Voss)
[5:53 PM] sweetloaf: What about my fancy clothes
[5:53 PM] gyoin: Yup, you are dressed in a fancy blue suit and tri-pointed hat
[5:54 PM] gyoin: with a puffy shirt
[5:54 PM] sweetloaf: (GLORIOUS)
[5:56 PM] gyoin: so yeah, itemize what you found so far and that you have made your way to the edge of town. Once everyone does so, we will continue!
[5:56 PM] gyoin: and if you need clarifications on anything, tag me
[5:56 PM] sweetloaf: Decked out in the highest of human fashion I wander around the town a bit more, taking in the bizarre stonework. After a bit of sightseeing I make my way towards the edge of town, meeting up with Rakx en route.
[6:04 PM] rajax: (Gyoin Is my character able to use 2-h items and this one is too big type thing for him? Are 1-h to humans 2h to him? So I know what I actually can use since I don't think I have any weapons or armour equipped)
[6:06 PM] gyoin: (yeah, what you picked up is like a broadsword. It's just too big for you. You can use smaller weapons as a 2h sword)
[6:06 PM] gyoin: (But because it's too big, doesn't mean you can't use it!)
[6:07 PM] gyoin: (make sense?)
[6:08 PM] rajax: (You mean in other fashions, just not wielding as a weapon basically?)
[6:08 PM] gyoin: (No no, you can totally use it as a weapon, it's just really big for you. Think... Buster Sword for Cloud)
[6:11 PM] gyoin: (Like, it's sheathed on your back and almost touches the ground)
[6:22 PM] rajax: (Ohhhh so like it's just not optimal for me, deals huge damage but have negative or harder times using it because of its size so like a handicap?)
[6:22 PM] sweetloaf: (I think you just have a big sword, dude)
[6:24 PM] rajax: (Lol sorry it just sounded like I couldn't use it then I got confused. Just want to make sure I know what's going on)
[6:30 PM] sweetloaf: (Yeah, I think it's more a style choice as opposed to affecting functionality)
[6:31 PM] simpwn: (gotta be creative too, im using my shield offensively at this point if we ever get into a battle....hint hint Gyoin through something at us!)
[6:35 PM] gyoin: (Combat will come! You didn't want to fight the bear.)
[6:35 PM] gyoin: (well, collectively)
[6:36 PM] gyoin: (I mean, it was malnourished, covered in poo, and stuck in a pipe, and still thought it was too dangerous lol)
[6:36 PM] simpwn: (heh I wanted to help it. Everyone else wanted to stab it)
[7:20 PM] simpwn: takes out his polish cloth and shines up his shield real nice. admires his reflection
[7:21 PM] euchale: Everybody who is ready write a 1
[7:21 PM] gyoin: Euch
[7:21 PM] gyoin: "so yeah, itemize what you found so far and that you have made your way to the edge of town. Once everyone does so, we will continue!
[12:56] gyoin: and if you need clarifications on anything, tag me"
[7:21 PM] gyoin: waiting for you, kel and sweet
[7:22 PM] gyoin: er, just you and kel really
[7:23 PM] euchale: _ puts vinegar on his blade and goes to the edge of the town
[7:24 PM] gyoin: you did also find a second dagger btw
[7:24 PM] gyoin: similar quality to your first
[7:25 PM] euchale: oh cool
[7:25 PM] euchale: _puts wine on his other blade_
[7:26 PM] simpwn: sees Not heading towards him
[7:26 PM] simpwn: You smell delicious
[7:26 PM] euchale: It´s this poison I found. It was locked in a drawer, so it must be special!
[7:27 PM] euchale: Maybe it smells so good to distract foes.
[7:30 PM] simpwn: is starting to understand Not isn't the wisest of the bunch
[7:31 PM] rajax: equip's my bastard sword and armour's *flexes* "liiiiiiike a glove"
[7:34 PM] gyoin: Also start thinking about what you want to do! There is a forest ahead as well as the plains to the left and right. But we will wait for Kel before we move forward
[7:35 PM] keleynal: is in a bit of a muffin stupor, but the pouch is still over half full of muffins and the remaining fish from earlier. I also have the recipe book that was found.
[7:36 PM] euchale: _stares holes in the air_
[7:36 PM] rajax: (Hmm Plains would be a big open space, would there be much in those directions? Would there be more chances of hidden treasures/bad guys there or the forest?)
[7:36 PM] keleynal: (Maybe the recipe book will let me cook stuff that gives us status buffs?)
[7:37 PM] gyoin: (You've encountered more adventurers in the plains, but more monsters in the forest, so both are filled with threats and loots)
[7:37 PM] gyoin: (I was thinking of something similar Kel, we'll see what you do!)
[7:37 PM] simpwn: Shall we settle which way we go by a coin flip?
[7:37 PM] rajax: (Even different character types would eat different things for better *gainz*)
[7:38 PM] keleynal: Let's flip blondie. Heads we go forest, ass we go plains.
[7:38 PM] rajax: Heads = 1 Tails = 2
!roll 2
[7:38 PM] rajax: !roll 2
[7:38 PM] RollerBOT: Random number between 1 and 2: *1*
[7:39 PM] rajax: (Nice works)
[7:39 PM] keleynal: Nice flip, Jurok! I liked the part where he landed on his face
[7:39 PM] rajax: rubs head ashamed
[7:39 PM] simpwn: takes his face out of the dirt
[7:39 PM] simpwn: Not amused.
[7:40 PM] keleynal: ahh, it's all in good fun. Have a muffin
[7:40 PM] simpwn: grabs and eats muffin
[7:40 PM] keleynal: offers muffin
[7:40 PM] gyoin: (You are down to 4 muffins in the bag)
[7:40 PM] keleynal: (awwwww)
[7:41 PM] simpwn: (does this muffin give me any kind of ability or buff?)
[7:41 PM] euchale: _uses his "poison" on the muffin_
[7:41 PM] keleynal: (lowers grumpiness by -1)
[7:41 PM] rajax: (Ew soggy muffin now!)
[7:41 PM] gyoin: (Nope, just muffins)
[7:42 PM] gyoin: (But you're not hungry!)
[7:42 PM] simpwn: So does that settle it? To the forest?
[7:42 PM] keleynal: Unless you want to flip again
[7:43 PM] euchale: (I see Quegarf as Quina)
[7:43 PM] rajax: you guys can flip
[7:43 PM] euchale: I will do what everybody else wants to do
[7:43 PM] simpwn: starts walking toward the forest before Jurok lifts him up again
[7:43 PM] gyoin: The group heads to the forest!
[7:43 PM] keleynal: (talking to a client :disappointed: )
[7:43 PM] gyoin: Decide a walking order
[7:43 PM] simpwn: (leader)
[7:43 PM] euchale: I´m going last
[7:43 PM] rajax: Second
[7:44 PM] euchale: (Kel would be between me and Rajax)
[7:44 PM] gyoin: And so is Sweet
[7:45 PM] rajax: Mhmm. Figured the healer in the back lol
[7:45 PM] gyoin: As you walk through the forest, the sun starts to set and it starts to get very dark
[7:45 PM] rajax: (man I feel like i Just think of this as an mmo lol)
[7:45 PM] simpwn: I do not like the dark! I can't see myself!
[7:46 PM] rajax: Can anyone start a fire for a torch?
[7:46 PM] gyoin: Luckily, Quegarf's book starts to give a glow, giving you all some vision in the dark forest!
[7:46 PM] simpwn: (woo magic cookbook of light!)
[7:46 PM] euchale: (aren´t goblins capable of night vision?)
[7:46 PM] gyoin: (hint, it's not a cookbook.)
[7:46 PM] keleynal: look! my recipe book can be used as a cooking surface!
[7:46 PM] keleynal: but, it's not hot...
[7:47 PM] euchale: _pets Quegarfs head_
[7:47 PM] euchale: All will be good.
[7:47 PM] keleynal: opens the book
[7:47 PM] gyoin: POOOF
[7:47 PM] gyoin: (wait a second)
[7:47 PM] euchale: (afk for a sec then)
[7:47 PM] gyoin: https://slack-files.com/files-tmb/T07DXRJGK-F07G8HQAZ-c2ed8f5387/ralvo_1024.jpg (280KB)#
ralvo_1024.jpg

[7:48 PM] rajax: Mind Blown by all the theatrics
[7:48 PM] gyoin: Out of the book comes a tiny version of *THAT*
[7:48 PM] simpwn: (someone came prepared today)
[7:48 PM] simpwn: That doesn't look like dinner.
[7:49 PM] gyoin: "WHY HELLO LITTLE GOBLINS! Don't you all just look so precious! And what are you supposed to be, _ADVENTURERS?!_"
[7:49 PM] euchale: No, we are goblins
[7:49 PM] gyoin: The little creature starts to float around all of your heads
[7:50 PM] gyoin: "OH GOODY!!! I really hate adventurers!"
[7:50 PM] rajax: snorts in it's general direction
[7:50 PM] euchale: So how did you end up in the book? Where you hiding?
[7:51 PM] gyoin: "Oh, but you see, the book is my home! Thank you all for setting me free!"
[7:51 PM] euchale: Your home? That is awfully small for a home. You don´t even have any furniture in there.
[7:51 PM] gyoin: "Oh, you're right. It was quite cramped!"
[7:51 PM] rajax: Why were you trapped inside your home?!
[7:52 PM] gyoin: "Oh, well you see, a long time ago someone didn't want me around anymore! So they _forced me in there!_"
[7:52 PM] euchale: Must have been a evil man.
[7:52 PM] rajax: Are we going to have those same problems *eyes closely*
[7:52 PM] simpwn: slowly starts to grab his shield
[7:52 PM] euchale: Hey Jurok, be nice to him
[7:53 PM] gyoin: "Oh, yes, very evil people! I would _never_ want to do that to anyone!"
[7:53 PM] euchale: He just came out of a book and is probably pretty folded.
[7:53 PM] gyoin: "I simply want to help those who set me freeeee!!!"
[7:53 PM] euchale: (pun intended btw)
[7:53 PM] simpwn: What kind of help do you offer?
[7:53 PM] gyoin: At that moment, the little creature hovers over all of you and shines a little brighter.
[7:54 PM] rajax: *oooooooo, ahhhhhhhh*
[7:54 PM] euchale: What are you? Some kind of fire fly?
[7:55 PM] gyoin: Kel, your teeth start to feel tougher. Euch, you feel a bit more nimble. Sim, your shield feels a bit lighter, Rajax, your sword feels a little lighter, and Sweet, you start to sparkle slightly.
[7:55 PM] euchale: (i wanted to write something here, but I decided against it. Had something to do with sparkeling Paladins)
[7:56 PM] euchale: Is this your power? I like it.
[7:56 PM] gyoin: "YES! I can make my _friends_ stronger!"
[7:56 PM] euchale: Can you turn me into something pointy?
[7:56 PM] simpwn: At what price does this new power come?
[7:57 PM] gyoin: "_Priiiiiice_? W-w-w-why do you think it has a priiiiice?!?!"
[7:57 PM] euchale: Rakx he is just helping us because we freed him.
[7:57 PM] rajax: unsheathes sword and carefully brandishes it about *face is amazed at how light it feels*
[7:57 PM] euchale: But what about making me pointy?
[7:58 PM] gyoin: The creature starts to get a little bigger and stares down Sim "*Do you really think I would make my FRIENDS pay?!*"
[7:58 PM] rajax: What is your name? My friends call me Jurok!
[7:58 PM] gyoin: It shrinks down again and in it's sweetest voice "_We're friends, right?_"
[7:58 PM] euchale: Yes we are friends. Let´s play!
[7:58 PM] gyoin: "OOOH! My name is Ralvo!"
[7:58 PM] simpwn: Sure, best of buds.
[7:58 PM] gyoin: "YAY PLAYING!"
[7:59 PM] gyoin: Ralvo starts to fly around all of you and then "poof", disappears.
[7:59 PM] rajax: Nice to meet you Ralvo! Bye!
[7:59 PM] euchale: Bah light is gone :disappointed:
[7:59 PM] rajax: We have the book still
[7:59 PM] gyoin: All of you then hear a voice in the distance "Find me if you caaaaan~!"
[7:59 PM] gyoin: (Yes, the book still glows)
[7:59 PM] euchale: _raises his ears to see where the voice came from_
[8:00 PM] euchale: _or rather hear_
[8:00 PM] gyoin: roll d20
[8:00 PM] euchale: !roll 20
[8:00 PM] RollerBOT: Random number between 1 and 20: *4*
[8:00 PM] simpwn: (all?)
[8:00 PM] gyoin: yeah all
[8:00 PM] rajax: !roll 20
[8:00 PM] RollerBOT: Random number between 1 and 20: *17*
[8:00 PM] simpwn: !roll 20
[8:00 PM] RollerBOT: Random number between 1 and 20: *10*
[8:00 PM] gyoin: and we'll resume when I get all rolls
[8:00 PM] euchale: great
[8:00 PM] gyoin: to let Kel and Sweet catch up
[8:00 PM] simpwn: kk
[8:00 PM] simpwn: back to work :X
[8:00 PM] euchale: (rigged rollbot is rigged)
[8:04 PM] gyoin: Keleynal: sweetloaf
[8:04 PM] keleynal: (work stuff)
[8:04 PM] gyoin: oh, no problem, wasn't an immediate
[8:04 PM] gyoin: I needed a break anyways hahah
[8:05 PM] gyoin: I'll just use that system to let you know who we're waiting on :heart:
[8:05 PM] gyoin: and you guys can do it to me if you're waiting on me
[8:07 PM] keleynal: !roll 20
[8:07 PM] RollerBOT: Random number between 1 and 20: *8*
[8:08 PM] euchale: (btw. My character is dumb, that only if he had previous encounters with a creature, it will assume that it is friendly)
[8:10 PM] sweetloaf: (I'm at the movies with my sister, apparently a lot of shit went down and I'm far behind :/)
[8:10 PM] gyoin: no worries, roll when you've caught up on it
[8:11 PM] gyoin: I'm not progressing the story for a bit because work, so no rush what so ever
[8:20 PM] keleynal: picks up a rock and bites it in half
[8:20 PM] keleynal: I always wondered what those tasted like. Fantastic!
[8:21 PM] gyoin: (Yes, you have full mastered the ability to chew through stones and bones)
[8:21 PM] keleynal: puts a rock in his pouch for a snack later
[8:21 PM] euchale: Quegarf, you can eat everything right?
[8:22 PM] keleynal: Well, I don't know about EVERYTHING, but I'll try most anything once
[8:22 PM] keleynal: If it doesnt kill me, I'll try it again!
[8:22 PM] euchale: Would it be ok if I try my poison on you? Just a little amount?
[8:23 PM] keleynal: You want to poison me?
[8:23 PM] keleynal: looks flabbergasted
[8:23 PM] euchale: I found this in the village and I don´t know how potent it is
[8:23 PM] euchale: _holds up salad dressing_
[8:23 PM] keleynal: smells the dressing
[8:24 PM] gyoin: (you recognize the smell)
[8:24 PM] keleynal: Ah! I once had this flavor at a karaoke bar in Shanghai
[8:25 PM] keleynal: It's millwart. nasty poison. gave me a terrible stomachache
[8:25 PM] euchale: What is a karaoke bar, and where is Shanghai?
[8:25 PM] euchale: Nasty poison? That is good!
[8:25 PM] keleynal: no good. ruined my toast
[8:27 PM] rajax: Wow Quegarf! You have a stomach as strong as my Sword!
[8:27 PM] euchale: Is your stomach also pointy?
[8:29 PM] keleynal: My stomach is the stuff on legends. I I prefer to stuff it with legendary things.
[8:30 PM] gyoin: (Shanghai doesn't actually exist, but Kel's character once heard adventurers, talking about good food and misheard the term "hang by")
[8:30 PM] gyoin: :stuck_out_tongue:
[8:30 PM] keleynal: (sounds legit)
[8:30 PM] gyoin: (you seemed pompous enough to believe you were actually there though, so it kinda fit XD)
[8:31 PM] keleynal: (he just makes stuff up)
[8:31 PM] gyoin: (exactly)
[8:31 PM] keleynal: (he wasn't kidding about the millwart though. Don't eat that)
[8:33 PM] simpwn: (so my shield is lighter? or am I stronger?)
[8:33 PM] gyoin: (you're stronger, but you just feel the shield as lighter)
[8:35 PM] keleynal: I wonder if there are any good rock recipes in my magic cookbook?
[8:35 PM] keleynal: opens book and pretends to read
[8:36 PM] keleynal: (he'll be busy for awhile)
[8:37 PM] euchale: _uses all of his salad dressing on his nails and needles_
[8:37 PM] simpwn: tosses shield back and forth with ease
[8:37 PM] simpwn: So much lighter! I think I can throw this thing pretty far.
[8:55 PM]
keleynal uploaded and commented on a file:
Quegarf
pasted_image_at_2015_07_16_02_54_pm_360.png

This is how I think Quegarf looks. But with muffins, not bombs
[9:03 PM] keleynal: (and probably fatter)
[9:03 PM] simpwn: (awesome)
[9:04 PM]
keleynal uploaded and commented on a file:
Quegarf2
pasted_image_at_2015_07_16_03_04_pm_360.png

There we go
9:05 PM] keleynal: ( I like the first one better though)
[9:11 PM] keleynal: (My boss caught a glimpse of Ralvo earlier. He asked if I was looking at dinosaurs)
[9:11 PM] keleynal: (Yes. Yes I was.)
[9:11 PM] euchale: lol
[9:12 PM] euchale: Me: http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/45..._5d4guFFbb-R1AFsTbQs5Hh8uK8voAvC1PX1ezVIgpoy0 (89KB)

[9:12 PM] euchale: Just add a second dagger
[9:55 PM] sweetloaf: trips and falls, hitting his now sparkling head on a rock, knocking him out of his bizarre day dream.
[9:55 PM] euchale: Haha, now the rock sparkles
[9:56 PM] sweetloaf: W-what's goin' on? Why da heck am I all twinkly-like?! Am I some kinda vampire, or suffink?!
[9:57 PM] sweetloaf: grabs Not by the shoulders shaking him violently. The sparkling intensifies.
[9:58 PM] euchale: Stop it sparkly boy
[9:59 PM] sweetloaf: You gotta help me, Stabby, I don't wanna be a blood sucker! The healers union don't cover creatures of the night! I'll lose my licen - - -
[9:59 PM] euchale: Look inside a mirror
[9:59 PM] euchale: If you can see yourself, you are not a vampire
[10:00 PM] sweetloaf: runs towards Rakx to borrow his mirror-like shield, but gets caught up in his new too-large shirt and falls again, knocking himself unconscious this time.
[10:02 PM] sweetloaf: ( Gyoin so I don't hold you back while I chill with my sister :0 )
[10:04 PM] euchale: _lies down on the ground and falls asleep_
[10:09 PM]
sweetloaf uploaded a file:
oct06-npc-night-goblin-2-1_360.jpg

[10:09 PM] sweetloaf: (And that's what Stinkrot looks like)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom