What's new

RP GAMES New Chat Room Zombie RP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
I have opened a channel in the chat program for an ongoing Zombie RP. Instead of setting up a scenario we are jumping right into the middle of the beginning of a Zombie Apocalypse. If we meet up is up to your choices!

The story will be ongoing at the beginning of the breakout! We all start in New York City. Your job is to describe your days beginning, and eventually we will all meet up, if we survive that is!*

*How to talk:* When it begins you will want to talk about yourself and what you say using a format similar to: "Fuck that is huge", I said in a gasp.

*Posts:* Keep your entries brief, no longer than a paragraph to keep the storyline going.

*Interaction:* DO NOT KILL OR WRITE STORY ACTIONS FOR OTHER PEOPLE IN THE AREA. You can of course reference them and interact but how they respond is up to them.

*tr1age: *This player will decide what your actions consequences are. So choose wisely. Think of it like D&D but if you cast magic misile into the darkness you will probably be swarmed by a billion zombies and die. If you die you can sign up on the sign up page again under a new name and begin in the next chapter.

*Chapter end when a player is killed: Each Zombie RP session will be broken up into chapters to give a sense of progression and accomplishment to those who have finished. As well bonuses, such as weapons, food, housing will be provided to those who make further into the chapters.*

*AND SO IT BEGINS!*

Oh shit it's back

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Booyah and with a lot more user input. We can all decide our fates and such with small input from me as the Adam as you develop your own story as the apocalypse starts. Sounds fun to me :)

Way more fun than a desolate everyone kills everyone world haha.

Booyah and with a lot more user input. We can all decide our fates and such with small input from me as the Adam as you develop your own story as the apocalypse starts. Sounds fun to me :)

Way more fun than a desolate everyone kills everyone world haha.

yeah last one got a bit off track.

I'm calling chapter 1: "would we survive" I believe we should rp ourselves. It would be interesting to me to see how our own personalities mix and clash in a zombie apocalypse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom