What's new

New gear for Baldo

Baldoraxx

Internalizing Master Of Casual
So for Christmas i was given $25 to Gamestop and was thinking about getting a better headset for my Xbox One or something from there relatively inexpensive (games or something else)

Any ideas?

Not trying to spend to much money over the $25 so any help would be great.

I'm converting all my GS gift cards to nintendo e-shop gift cards for digital downloads personally.

Unfortunately I can't help with xbone suggestions, but you could always go that route too.

If you want something really nice, you're gonna have to go over a fair amount. I got a Turtle Beach one-ear headset for my PS4 on Groupon for like 25 bucks, but that was 50% off. Unfortunately, there's not a huge uptick in comfort between the default one and something that costs less than 40 dollars or so, at least for the PS4. I'd look at what they have in the store, though, if the prices have dropped on any of the Turtle Beach models I cannot recommend those enough. I use a full headset for my computer and that one-ear for my PS4 and have no complaints about either.

If you want something really nice, you're gonna have to go over a fair amount. I got a Turtle Beach one-ear headset for my PS4 on Groupon for like 25 bucks, but that was 50% off. Unfortunately, there's not a huge uptick in comfort between the default one and something that costs less than 40 dollars or so, at least for the PS4. I'd look at what they have in the store, though, if the prices have dropped on any of the Turtle Beach models I cannot recommend those enough. I use a full headset for my computer and that one-ear for my PS4 and have no complaints about either.

I understand that. The xbox one default headphones only have one ear and is annoying and falls off my head so anything that fit over both ears. I was thinking http://www.gamestop.com/accessories...I1oEWLmyY6xeBFw1Tipf8p8Y7v48sZjzjYhoC2enw_wcB

Or even these and i spend a little bit http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-one/accessories/afterglow-karga-xbox-one-wireless-headset/116676

I know those Afterglow ones are super comfy, but if you can try on the first one in the store it really comes down to what feels the best on your head. That's always my first priority, just because the way I game I might have it on for hours at a time; so if it hurts my ears it's got to go.

That's always my first priority, just because the way I game I might have it on for hours at a time; so if it hurts my ears it's got to go.
Yeah i completely agree. Like sometimes i will play for 5-6 hours with that stupid headset on and it rubs my head and ear raw.

I always used Turtle Beach stuff with my 360, even when i stopped getting their stuff for free.

This doesnt help you at gamestop unless you find one that has amazon cards but I picked this up for my headset a while back.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FMZO180/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I like to enjoy my soundbar instead of wearing a full headset because fuck my neighbors. Anyway it is surprisingly comfortable and everyone says I come through loud and clear so for 15 bucks you really cant beat it. Probably the best 15 bucks I have spent in console accessories in a long time.[DOUBLEPOST=1421089409,1421089338][/DOUBLEPOST]
I also might just get another controller.

Rolling with two controllers is perfect for marathon gaming. I just cycle them through the charging cord. Use one til its dead, swap, plug in the dead one to charge and use the fresh one. Rinse and repeat until every Dragon is dead or gangsta killed.

We can fix this...sell that Microsoft piece of crap.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Nope, i like it. Plus i still have my PS4 for Destiny, DA:I and other games.

Just needed a better headset so i could play GTA V online with some friends

Top Bottom