What's new

MOBA New Smite Gods Preview!

Zakis

War Priestess

Looks like Guan Yu is getting a revamp, plus two new Chinese Gods inbound...and hopefully an Isis gold skin? I can hope.

China will grow larger! Oh god now I want to play Generals.

I remember when Guan Yu was first released... my science he was so OP. I have nightmares of it still.[DOUBLEPOST=1377144536,1377144386][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, and Sun Wukong is Japanese. :)

I remember when Guan Yu was first released... my science he was so OP. I have nightmares of it still.[DOUBLEPOST=1377144536,1377144386][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, and Sun Wukong is Japanese. :)

I just copy pasta'd...same geographical area

Haha, the story of Son Wukong is kinda funny though, I like the lore behind him.

Yep sun wukong is Chinese.Love that they keep adding new gods cant wait to play them ,though no one can beat the Vulcan!

I've come to really like arena matches, that's one thing league doesn't have and could never really do.

I find Arena's kinda boring. You dont really have any goal that kill the enemy team. where as in the others you have to destroy towers and phoenix's or capture area's.

I really like arena involves a lot of teamwork and setting stuff up . Also there are towers in arena you can destroy

I find Arena's kinda boring. You dont really have any goal that kill the enemy team. where as in the others you have to destroy towers and phoenix's or capture area's.
Yeah, which is fun and all but like I said, I can do all this on league of legends, not that it is exactly the same but I'm sure you get it. Oh well. When in rome.

haha yea, sry I've never played LoL so I dont know the gameplay in it or anything. Just my perspective on the Smite game. This is actually First MOBA I have played.

Its a bit more than killing the enemy team. Coordinating attacks/ults, preventing minions from bleeding your points off, etc.

Like I've said a bajillion times, I have a hard time playing RTS games, thus it's harder for me to play LoL due to the RTS feel. Now that I have some more knowledge of how gameplay actually works, I might give it another shot. But I have a strong feeling LoL will have a much higher learning curve than smite for me.

Like I've said a bajillion times, I have a hard time playing RTS games, thus it's harder for me to play LoL due to the RTS feel. Now that I have some more knowledge of how gameplay actually works, I might give it another shot. But I have a strong feeling LoL will have a much higher learning curve than smite for me.

Not really a MOBA person myself but i tried LOL ,DOTA 2 a couple times but they never really kept my interest like Smite has, and after playing Smite i don't think going back would change my mind about them.

Top Bottom