What's new

New Theme!

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
UPDATE So uhmmmm April Fools! Sorry for burning your eyes! Here is a recap for those who missed it!

iesTgmq.png

DCa13AD.jpg

cOHJ01d.jpg

sXiGbdW.jpg

We tried to pull from the pieces of art we were inspired from for our newest theme!

b8Fmgbf.jpg
1294189157221.png
the_new_face_of_pony_derp_by_troggle-d4bo5fp.png
As well we have some awesome new features:
  • High Acclaimed Comic Sans MS Fonts EVERYWHERE for Consistency and AWESOME.
    • "Now every post can feel like an email from your mother on AOL, really bringing you that feeling of HOME!"
  • The all new retina(TM APPLE) burning display!
  • PONIES!
  • New Locked Achievement Icon that really portrays us well here!
  • Adorable catch phrase that really helps to summarize our bronie community!
  • And of course we have a ton of cool AVATARS FOR YOU!
Anyway we hope you enjoy all the new stuffz! Have a great DAY!

Is it bad that I actually really like this?
Absolutely not! I believe we ought to be bold and stick to this change. The old design had too much "war" written all over it, this design reflects what we really look like on the inside!

Don't know.. i got some funky looks once i came to the new design.. Love the ponies tho.

But you can't fool me

I think I'm getting old, because I absolutely hate April Fools day. Not because I don't enjoy a good prank, but because this is the day where every non-funny son of a bitch out there tries their hardest to be funny, and fails miserably.

Oh you said you're pregnant but you're actually not. Hilarious. There's no way anyone could have expected you to play a joke on April 1st.

This should have probably gone in the rants section *killme*

I know I've been absent for some time, but what happened? I would expect butterflies, but this is ridiculous! I don't know if I can deal with this level of friendship and tolerance... I like to consider myself a reasonable person, but ponies fill me with SO. MUCH. RAGE.

260px-khaaaaan.jpg

TTTTRRRIIIIAAAAAGGGGEEEEE!!!!!!
(Or maybe Kismet. I haven't checked to see who's responsible yet).

Maybe I shouldn't have decided to return on April Fool's day. :|

That was not my evil doing... it was ALL THE TR1AGE!!!! And, the Katie... she is after all the beauty & the brains!

I know I've been absent for some time, but what happened? I would expect butterflies, but this is ridiculous! I don't know if I can deal with this level of friendship and tolerance... I like to consider myself a reasonable person, but ponies fill me with SO. MUCH. RAGE.

260px-khaaaaan.jpg

TTTTRRRIIIIAAAAAGGGGEEEEE!!!!!!
(Or maybe Kismet. I haven't checked to see who's responsible yet).

Maybe I shouldn't have decided to return on April Fool's day. :|

Lol well this has been like this for MONTHS I dunno what you are talking about...

:p[DOUBLEPOST=1364848559,1364848483][/DOUBLEPOST]
That was not my evil doing... it was ALL THE TR1AGE!!!! And, the Katie... she is after all the beauty & the brains!

It amuses me that you think Katie agreed with any of this *killocto*

Princess Triaaage cometh~

Behold!
Behold!

I honestly can't tell if anyone here is actually a Brony or it's all just a big joke because while I've seen a lot of evidence of fandom knowledge I've seen no indication anyone here watches the show.
So hat's off to Tristan.

LOL she didn't? You mean you implemented this sugary sweet confection of code all by your evil self?!?! Muahahahahaha!!! You are an evil pony genius!!! And I am either a flying squirrel or a prissy persian.

Top Bottom