What's new

GW2 Next Beta, less sleep, more play?

nigaleo62

Hey tr1age, i havent played the game yet, but i did followed you on stream so many times, ive watched the replays out of the replays, ive downloaded every single video you uploaded to youtube, as you can see im a big fan now of GW2 and yourself, so my question is.

Are you up to go into a challenge of playing gw2 for 18+hours on the next beta, the question goes to your guild members to \o/ live stream 18+hours, since beta only goes for 2-3 days, i would like to know if you are up to do this 18+hours of play, and get as much as knowlege out of the game as you can b4 the real game comes out.

ty for your time.

uhhh, Friday into Saturday we streamed from about 2pm to 530am. 16hours is damn close enough. Over the whole weekend we played/streamed the majority of the 3 days.

I'd have to stock up on foods, caffeine and maybe an energy drink or two if everyone is down to give this a shot. Though I did want to focus a little bit more on the crafting skills come next beta whenever that may be, and if it isn't for another couple weeks or so I may have my new parts in for my desktop that I am upgrading, would really love to play beta on my desktop if I can get it upgraded by then.

EDIT: My only worry is that I will burn myself on the game before it actually comes out. I can only play through the starting zones so many times before I get disinterested in what is going on around me because I've seen most of it already.

I think the way we did it last weekend was good enough. 18+ hours and the stream quality will greatly decrease. I am an old man, and need my sleep. =) That being said we will be trying more classes and trying to get to the dungeon. So it should be more fun. FOR ME I am more interested in getting the game to run smooth this time, because it was a big downer for me.

It is good to want more, it means we are doing it right. Even a stream can STREAM too much.

yo tr1age, i stayed long enough to see on owned.com, that your stream were one of the most with viewers, i dont know wth was it with it bout it, that, yours and your friends coments, makes us viewers to watch more and more, the other stream guys, only had just one guy talking about the game, or if there were another one with friends, they didnt coment as much as you guys did, and had fun with it to, do you know what i mean, imagine when the game comes out, you're probably going to be the #1 streamer of GW2 \o/ GG

Hey, thanks a bunch for your comments. Part of what many of us are looking forward to about this game is the sense of fun in a group setting. Many of us starting up this guild played WoW back in vanilla and we loved the camaraderie we had back then.

Feel free to spread the word. Having an active stream makes streaming more fun. We would have loved to see more people being interactive and talking in the chat for the stream. I know some of us are also working on being able to stream in addition to Tr1age so that once the game is live we can have something for people to watch as often as possible.

Hey, thanks a bunch for your comments.

I know some of us are also working on being able to stream in addition to Tr1age so that once the game is live we can have something for people to watch as often as possible.

I concur.

Hey, thanks a bunch for your comments. Part of what many of us are looking forward to about this game is the sense of fun in a group setting. Many of us starting up this guild played WoW back in vanilla and we loved the camaraderie we had back then.

Feel free to spread the word. Having an active stream makes streaming more fun. We would have loved to see more people being interactive and talking in the chat for the stream. I know some of us are also working on being able to stream in addition to Tr1age so that once the game is live we can have something for people to watch as often as possible.

This. So happy we can be so entertaining =). We would love for you guys to chat more on the stream chat when it is active. I know we took some last weekend but it doesn't hurt to ask questions too. I enjoy answering questions about the game, etc. Also hopefully we will be streaming Guild Wars 2 from as many angles as possible!

I would like to thank Wiggly Boop to be the top contributor for the entertainment value of the stream.

Top Bottom