What's new

NFL 2015/16

TIG

I like GOOOOOLLLLD!
Lets discuss the NFL season now that it is in full swing.

Team loyalty, fantasy football, what games were good each weak, who sucks, who doesn't. All that and more.

For me I am a tried and true AZ Cardinals fan. Been watching them step all over their own dick for almost 30 years. They are in the drivers seat this year. Same with last year until they got hurt.

As far as the NFC West the Cardinals are looking great this week. SF 0-2, STL 1-1, and Cards are 2-0. Seattle plays tonight and I hope to Bacon they lose. Seattle are the only threat to the Cards for the playoff spot, although St.Louis can beat any team in the division. They seem to have the # of the other teams in the division. STL would be scary if they could beat a team outside the division.

Jets are 1-0, Dolphins and Bills lost yesterday and the season doesn't look so bleak. Long way to go but I am cautiously optimistic. Just need to find a way past the Patriots.

PANTHERS GOING ALL THE WAY!

Also, Fuck this past week in fantasy. Only got 60 points....still waiting on Luck to pull it out.

Also.....
Fuck the Patriots

What's your read on Carson Palmer? Romo went down for me in fantasy and I'm looking to trade for him. Do you think he can stay healthy for another 14 games?

Doesn't Tony Romo have a broken collarbone?

Oh I read that backwards lol

Lynch and Hyde disappointed me this week :(

I am at 60 points and my opponent has 127. Blah Hopefully Luck will give a few more points so I can walk away with something.

Carson Palmer looks good right now. He is getting some great protection and there is a major focus on keeping him protected. Who knows if he can survive a bad hit or not, but he has taken a few to his bad knee already this year and been fine. As long as he stays healthy I see him bringing the Cards to the NFC championship game if not the Superbowl.

Plus the Cards have 3 really great receivers and 2 and 1/2 great runners. They are finally getting a good enough team to go all the way imo.

My team ended up absolutely horrendous. Luck only brought me 8 points. blah!!!!!! 68, opponent had 127. Now I am 6/10 in my draft.

UGH...................UGH...................UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....

I FEEL SOOOOOO DIRTY.

Changed out my Lions defense.....for the Patriot......Crying in a corner right now but....point.

so far all the 2-0 teams went to 3-0 this week. Some decisive wins and Rothlesburger got his leg almost snapped off.

Cardinals are looking great and the 49ers looked like shit. I think the Bears could have beat the Seahawks if the Cards didn't take out their QB last week.

New England destroys Jacksonville, and lots of higher scoring games this week.

And there is still 2 games left this week.

I could give you the reason why the Pats cheated but then I would spoil the ending

So disappointed in this weeks fantasy. Was projected for 111 but instead got like 67 points. AHHHHHHHHHH

Top Bottom