What's new

Not a bug but anoying

TIG

I like GOOOOOLLLLD!
I like the new top bar, but it covers the top of a post when I open a new post. I have to scroll down on every one I open and it totally covers the one line posts. Using firefox. Any way to fix that would be awesome.

alttabmebug1_zpsd6087b19.png

Yes totally aware and unsure how to fix yet. Will be fixed the minute I know how.

Ok temp fix is making it stay fixed to the top and not scroll with page. Until we can figure out how the hell to get the # tag to be above the text this will have to stay this way. Suggestions welcome :)

I actually like it with the new fix. I only need to see that bar when I open the site or a new page. I don't know how hard it would be, but if you made it so when you click on a new post it orients just another inch down instead of flush with the top of the browser it would make room for the bar to float.

I don't know how hard it would be, but if you made it so when you click on a new post it orients just another inch down instead of flush with the top of the browser it would make room for the bar to float.

LOL your comment makes me wanna tear your eyes out :) It is actually ridiculously hard haha

heh I figured. That's cool. I like it stuck at the top of the page instead of scrolling with it personally. I know you designer types like the shiny new features of it hovering though.

Top Bottom