What's new

Wildstar Not going to make it

Is wafflezzbutt redonk for spending 50 hours on a character only to quit before actually playing it?

• I don't know, probably.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • He is a troll. I bet he faked the whole thing just to mess with us

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters

Wafflezzbutt

I think at this point you guys basically have guessed that I'm probably never going to finish my attunement.

Honestly I really really liked the idea of raiding with you guys. Having Milly talk up healing to me brought back some old school memories of chasing that dragon, ya nah? And I think if I hadn't found attunement so painful I might have made it.

But to be frank, I did not find the game fun at all. Logging on and spending time just felt tedious. Dailies and adventure grinding are the worst things. Honestly the worst. I really hated it. I just can't justify sinking hour after hour into something I hate... I know I'm frackin stupid for spending a good 50 hours on something only to make it so close to the finish and never actually get to try raiding... But getting back into smite with the butts has really killed it for me. Thats what I want to do on my gaming nights. Log on, be able to do ridiculously fun stuff and leave whenever I want. No commitment and best of all no grinding. I can't after 10 years of MMO gaming do the grind anymore. I just can't do it. It hurts. And I can't pay for the subscription if I'm not using it.

I finished my rep grinding in WS. The ONLY reason I made it that far was because I felt so guilty for all of Danjre and Milly's help. Like I really really want to repay them somehow. I managed to make about 17 plat on drops. I also think I can vendor all my gear which might net me some cash (unless you would rather just have my wildstar account). I know it doesn't quite make up for the investment... but its the best I can do. I'm gonna mail it all to Danjre and Milly before I unsub. I only hope I can make it up to you guys in other ways. Maybe in other games at some point.

Although I can't officially speak for them, I am about 100% certain Dawkinzz is never going to do his attunement. He is the worst. Daedalus was a lot farther then we were, so I'm not sure. But I know he is on smite with us every night, so he can't be doing too much...

I'm not sure I'll ever be able to really chase that dragon again. I don't know... Maybe if the right game comes along and peaks my interest. But Wildstar has never been that game. It has always felt like (And I've played since beta) the game is just a way way less fun version of WoW in every bit that I have experienced. I never made it to raids. Maybe that would have been the saving grace. But I just can't justify it.

I wish you guys the best in your WS careers. If there's any other games you guys need playin hit me up. Otherwise you can find me on Smite.

Let's play some more smite together! That Chaac/Athena combo was so potent.

I totally understand where he is coming from and can attest to his hatred for grinding both levels and rep. With that being said, i would still like to give raiding a shot. I need about 3 more world bosses, and have basically been lazy because i find smite more fun at the moment. Don't count me out just yet, i have a habit of sinking all my time into something and getting burned out fairly quickly only to return in a few weeks refreshed to continue my play at a somewhat normal rate.

So I will be back onto Wildstar, I WILL finish my attunement, and I WILL give raiding a try if you are willing to bring me into one of your runs. Just taking a break for the sake of my sanity and to win that sacred Smite tourney in a few days!

You Should definitely finish, plus they fixed a lot of stuff with the new drop so you'll be able to finish up in no time. Especially since the bosses spawn faster now too.

WS is definitely a very polarizing game. No one would discredit your effort in at least trying to get attuned. If you didn't like it, we aren't going to force you to play. :)

With that said, I don't think we ever really played together, but sad to see you go. WS raids are probably the most fun I have ever had in an MMO and I think others would also echo that. Outside of raiding, however, WS doesn't do a good job. So I can't blame you for playing something else in your free time.

No worries man! At the end of the day, we play games to have fun. You shouldn't feel like you have to login to a game... once you get to that point it's best to figure out why you feel that way and be brutally honest. And I'm glad you did!

Don't feel badly about that stuff either. I didn't give you any of it with the expectation of repayment. Us career healers gotta have each other's backs and I'm just happy we had the opportunity to meet!

Stay active with the community and keep playing games with us! Maybe we will cross paths again <3 (not in smite though lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this is in the wrong place. Let's throw this in the NSFW forums page. All these secret BJ's going around and you thought it slipped by me

Secret blow jobs are quite safe for work. Thats why they are secret. So your boss doesnt see.

Or if you are self employed, your boss might even give you a secret hand job.

Top Bottom