What's new

[Oct 3, 2014] ALTTABME SMITE TOURNAMENT (SMITE)

Sheeld

Ok all you gods and goddesses, it is time for the Tournament of the Pantheons! Due to growing interest/active nightly players on Smite, I am finally putting together a double elimination tourney for both 2v2 and 3v3 teams! I want to hold it in about one month, to give players ample time to get their teams together and practice.

Formats: both match types will be held in the single lane joust map, starting at lvl 3 with 1500 gold. 2v2 will be a blind pick, so any and all gods are available to both teams. 3v3s will have a ban and draft type pick, so do your homework on the competition!

I have an email into HiRez for some skins and maybe even Voicepacks for rewards (hopefully free, if not ill shell out some bucks), for the first and second place finishers!

I hope this brings some interest to everyone. Post with your teams asap so I can start building the brackets!

Sounds fun! Unfortunately that is also the day that the new Smash Bros comes out... And... Umm...

that date is tentative, i will probably be changing to saturday or possibly even sunday depending on player feedback.

that date is tentative, i will probably be changing to saturday or possibly even sunday depending on player feedback.

Saturday may be tricky because of WS raid schedule (forewarning). Friday is a good day for something like this, I'm just more interested in the new smash that day because NEW AND SHINY.

Saweet. I am down. If you need help with prizes let me know.

"I know, we should make cookies together - Cookies? COOKIES? What the f*** is wrong with you?!"

We’ll kill them, eat their flesh and drink their souls! — Uh... yeah! Go team!

IM IN
I bet I got a +2 with Rogue and Defonic, I should make them make accounts or something haha.

I been meaning to get back Into this but I need a team. I also need a question answered. It might be a while back for you folk as I haven't updated recently but Smite is asking to install third party software. If anyone remembers what exactly that consists of let me know.

I'm not too happy with random third party software and vague descriptions being installed.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I been meaning to get back Into this but I need a team. I also need a question answered. It might be a while back for you folk as I haven't updated recently but Smite is asking to install third party software. If anyone remembers what exactly that consists of let me know.

I'm not too happy with random third party software and vague descriptions being installed.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Is it just the anti-hack program?

just about every evening now there is at least 4-5 other people playing. We love having the nubs join us for games cause it uses the lowest stats to find opponents (ie other nubs) so we crush! A good time is had by all!

First team to post, my 2s team is Dainjre and I. COME GET SOME!

I'll need a team and just saying going to go hard for this ... no more mister nice guy XD

Not sure Zakis, but is it taking you to a random website upon loading the start menu? Every once in a while my desktop machine gets an Intel error message and then auto-loads a website with 3rd party drivers software etc etc. I have never gotten anything from them, I just close the screens and the error message and haven't ever had a problem except recurrence. Did some research on this error message and it led me to some others hypothesizing that its a graphics card problem, especially those with GeForce GPUs.

Top Bottom