What's new

Orange is the new Black

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
I just started watching this. It is pretty good. Definitely made for a female audience, but still quite good.

Zakis all I can think of is, is this what it is like for you everyday?

Scrubs in prison? Yeah, the script was pretty bad tho. Actors were good but I just thought the writing was terrible.

I like the show, but at the same time I felt something was wrong with it. I think I might agree with Crake. I think it was something in the story that just didn't click for me. Still watch it though. I'm happy for season 2, and hopeful for it as well.

Scrubs in prison? Yeah, the script was pretty bad tho. Actors were good but I just thought the writing was terrible.

I haven't seen it but people tell me it's horribad. Crake if you are referring to the browns they wear...that is the exact same thing we issue in our jail. Depends on the facility. A lot of the bigger places and state prisons use color coded jumpsuits. I wish we would go to those.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I haven't seen it but people tell me it's horribad. Crake if you are referring to the browns they wear...that is the exact same thing we issue in our jail. Depends on the facility. A lot of the bigger places and state prisons use color coded jumpsuits. I wish we would go to those.

No I mean it's the show scrubs, but grittier and in prison.

I actually was wondering if you sat in a room that was in an open room with them, I always pictures a level of separation but this show shows that there is really none.

Yes...Our jail is quite small but each unit is worked by only one officer. That means that on our two larger housing units you have the potential for the ratio to be either 1:44 or 1:56 depending on the unit and if it is full.

Top Bottom