Status
Not open for further replies.

Otakebi

Name
Shane

Age (must be 18+)

Where are you from? (timezone)
GMT

Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?

Character Name(s)
Otakebi, GekidoTentei

What games do you wish to play with the alttabme community?
WildStar, League of Legends, Smite

Class/Race(if applicable)
Aurin

What role do you wish to play in the guild? For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social
Im a heavy PvP and social kind of person but PvE is a good break from PvP time to time.

Which previous MMO's or online games have you played and how long for?
Age of Wushu, Guild wars 2, WoW, SWTOR, Defiance, DCUO, others i can think of at the moment. Also i spent way too much times playing all of them.

Were you a part of a guild? What was your experience?
I have also gone for social guild because i want to enjoy myself not be told what i have to do and when.

How did you hear about the AltTabMe?
Your Wildstar podcasts brought me here.

What will you bring to the ALTTABME community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping?)
i always like to help people when i can, i also am not too shabby at games im not the best but im usually better than average. God that sounded big headed lawl.

How much time do you spend a week on games?
too much to count lawl

Is there anything else you would like to throw in here at the end?
keep up the good work with the podcasts they have been great for me to sit back and listen to at night to wind down.

Have you finished all of the prerequisite requirements?
Yes (I read and replied to the rules, I understand I must be active on the forums to stay on the roster, and I have a minimum of 1-2 posts(other than this application), and I made sure those posts weren't just bullshit)

Appreciate the app, but can you please go look at some of the apps that were accepted?

You applied without telling us much about you at all.

Sorry denied but can re-apply. TAKE YOUR TIME, the game isn't coming out for awhile and we are not a community that JUST caters to one game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom