What's new

Our OFFICIAL Recruitment Video!

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
I am pleased to announce our OFFICIAL recruitment video for ALTTABME.COM!​

There is some fun footage that even you guys/girls have never seen before in this such as the Quaggan Event and some behind the scenes looks at the Achievement System! Share this around and tell your friends! Let's grow our family in 2013 with more mature and amazing recruits!​
For those already part of the community, thank you for all your efforts and contributions. I hope this video acts as a retrospective of an amazing year at ALTTABME.COM!​

AHAHA!! I have been waiting for this, and actually made me smile for a while after watching it, I must have looked like an idiot smirking to myself at the office.

edit: BTW, soooo proud of taking part in all that!

loved it! I was in all the events except for the quaggan one cause of stupid computer motherboard fails. :(

Awesome! I loved the webcam parts at the beginning, makes me want to join this community all over again, ^^

Well done!

AWEXOME! If you pause the screen and squint, you can see my slutty tire avie at one part. I hope the e-fame doesn't go to my head.

Fantastic job!!! Looks amazing! Definitely what I needed to make me want to play again after a long winter break!

Top Bottom