What's new

MOBA Paragon

Remainz

RdZoV35.jpg

INTRODUCING PARAGON

Paragon is the MOBA from Epic Games that puts you in the fight with explosive action, direct third-person control, and deep strategic choice. Paragon is coming to PC and PlayStation 4, with paid Early Access in Spring 2016 and Open Beta in Summer 2016.

HEROES UNTETHERED

Skill matters - where you aim, when you attack, and how you move. Paragon puts you in direct control of the action like you’ve never experienced in a MOBA.

UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL

Fully immerse yourself with a third-person perspective that gets you closer to the action and puts you into the fight. Feel the rush of every gank, every kill, and every victory.

CHOOSE YOUR HERO

Paragon features a diverse and continually growing selection of Heroes, each with unique abilities designed to complement your allies and dominate your opponents.

PARAGON IS A MOBA

5v5. Three lanes. Jungles. Minions. Towers. Cores. Experience the classic elements of a MOBA from a whole new perspective in Paragon.

INTRODUCING AGORA

Fight for control of the stunning, fully realized world of Agora, brought to life with unparalleled fidelity by Epic’s Unreal Engine 4.

YOUR WORLD IS NO LONGER FLAT

Dive into the depths of the jungle to flank your enemy, or scale the heights to strike from above. Real elevation on an open map means you’ll have to rethink the way you approach the fight.

LIMITLESS DEPTH. ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES.

Earn cards by playing. Build and upgrade decks. Create dominant strategies. Different combinations dramatically change gameplay and unlock deep strategic choice.

TRAILER

GAMEPLAY

https://www.epicgames.com/paragon/

Already done bruh! I really like the whole third person action MOBA. Thats why I enjoyed SMITE So much. The regular top-down MOBAs are fun but just don't grab me like SMITE did and like I hope this does.

I was forced into signing up for this by my Blizz friend who now a dev there :) It looks ineresting.

Finagle a round of TAB invites. :-o Especially now that Overwatch is down til the new year (or so I heard?).

Last edited:
Anyone get in on that Paragon alpha yesterday? I was working.

Yay or nay is cool. I saw the NDA and all.

Just received an email notification that they are starting to include PS4 during their testing. If you have a PS4 you should connect your PSN account to your Epic Games account so you can try and get access there.

I read some time back in Dec there was going to be a ps4 port of smite based on data mining on some recent patch files. No announcement yet though.

On PC, right? I have access on both PC and PS4 but I'll be downloading it on PC. I'll try to grab you for a game or two if we're on at the same time! Most likely using Gyoin as a tag.

I played on both PC and PS4. The game interests me as like a one or two type match when I'm bored. Nothing to make this a game I play heavily.

Top Bottom