What's new

LIVE Pen and Paper Pathfinder - Character Creation Discussion

We had a barbarian that had sex with bears, on the regular, and then left the party because he found his soulmate. Which was a bear. I think you're okay to be as out there as you care to be. :p

True story.

And I would love to get a night where we all discuss things and roll the stats together. I'm available every night this week. I vote tonight just to get things moving, but friday works too.

True story.

And I would love to get a night where we all discuss things and roll the stats together. I'm available every night this week. I vote tonight just to get things moving, but friday works too.

Yes I am definitely down for tonight, I know Typhor is too. Should we pass along the word? :)

(b-b-b-bird bird bird...bird is the word) Idk why that came into my head...

Base starting money?
Basic world background we all should know?
Lawful, evil, chaotic, good? Preference or strict guidelines on any?
Are there any REQUIREMENTS of my character? (ie...we all have to be in the military, or we have to be a certain age, etc)
Character sheets! I'd like to start getting mine in order before Sunday...are we using the Roll20 ones? Or our own?

We'll roll money tonight.

Basic world background is rolling out in the personal stories along with any other questions that are asked.

I'm fine with pretty much any alignment other than chaotic evil, because fuck those guys. Hard to balance a campaign with one of those.

No requirements, everyone is progressing fine in their backstories that it fits.

Did you guys have any issues after I left last night?

Not any issues, except the roll20 page kept refreshing or whatever...so our mics would reset and the video would turn off randomly. But that wasn't critical. Typhor is going to help me set up all the specifics of my attacks and stuff, and I think Zorph had a pretty good grasp on stuff when we finally logged off.

I am so stoked!

Yeah I can join tonight, on roll20?

Yup!

Not any issues, except the roll20 page kept refreshing or whatever...so our mics would reset and the video would turn off randomly. But that wasn't critical. Typhor is going to help me set up all the specifics of my attacks and stuff, and I think Zorph had a pretty good grasp on stuff when we finally logged off.

I am so stoked!

Yeah, sometimes after a while it does that. That's why we transitioned to google hangouts after a while.

Is everyone using chrome btw? I seem to have the best "reliability" with chrome.

Oh yeah, something I wanted to make sure was cool with all of you. I don't tend to stay "strictly by the book" when it comes to monster creations and such. I use it as a good baseline for ideas, but then create "adjusted stats" for the mobs. That way the meta-gaming for "Oh, I know that creature, it only has 10 HP and these feats and stats and etc." becomes a non-issue. That also means you're not limited to the traditional level 1 mob fare.

I do keep rewards and exp scaled to difficulty though, so don't worry.

Top Bottom