What's new

Pictures of your DESKTOP

Oo i kinda love your layout. Now if only there wasn't always shit covering my screens I could totally steal this from you :p

Because cheetahs are badass and I loff them.

QBz48yZ.jpg

I have exactly 0 icons on my screen. not even recycle bin. Only the most important ones are on my taskbar at the bottom.

I loooove Windows 8, and Windows Phone 8. Fanboy I guess. Getting the Lumia 1020 in two weeks! Haha

Don't think I've posted mine yet. Military time ftw; my girlfriend hates that I set every clock to it that has the capability haha.

VgHcJz5.jpg

kXtAgzw.jpg

This in Windows 7 with 34 random icons, mostly games, auto sorted by alphabetical order in columns on the left side... boring I know. Change wallpaper occasionally.

I've always had a special place in my heart for fantasy landscapes, and busty, half-dressed anime chicks....but this is more kid friendly and doesnt raise uncomfortable questions from my 7 year old.[DOUBLEPOST=1376444245,1376444105][/DOUBLEPOST]
desktop+screen+shot.png

Guess the last insert didnt work....

As we can see my desktop is very busy but no wallpaper :(. I set my wallpaper all the time but whenever I log in remotely it resets it to this black background. At some point I stopped changing it back.

Wm6MbYT.jpg

Top Bottom