What's new

Android Plague Inc.

dainjre

Generously Compensated Establishment Provocateur
Plague Inc is a pretty fun strategy game I've been playing the last couple days, where you create your own killer virus/bacteria/whatever and try to infect the planet. The game is won when you kill everyone on the planet, you lose if a cure is discovered.

100-h650.jpeg

Obviously in the cell phone version the game is free and you can pay to unlock other types, but you can unlock some, probably all things from playing.

The in game menus are actually pretty nice, while you sit and wait for your plague to spread.
102-h650.jpeg

you can use the dna points to evolve your plague so that it's harder to cure and/or becomes fatal to the people infected.

98-h650.jpeg

anyway, I thought it was pretty damn fun and thought I'd share with you guys. I found out that they have a steam version too apparently. I may grab it for some time wasting, if I can start staying on the computer for longer periods of time. Here's the full website if you want to check it out http://www.ndemiccreations.com/en/22-plague-inc

Looks a bit like Pandemic, but you are creating instead of curing disease haha

My friend had this a couple of years ago. He named a plague after me and it took over the world.

And the term is poop games. People smile when they hear the word poop.

Yeah I've had this for a bit, every once in awhile I get the urge to play it while pooping as well.

Top Bottom