What's new

GW2 [Podcast #2] Guild Wars 2 "Release Day Prep" - WIN a BETA Key!

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member

The members of http://alttabme.com came together during this weekly podcast to talk about What to do when the game releases now that they have announced a release date!​
The questions answered here are some of the top questions we get during our live streams at http://alttabme.com/live and these forums!​
If you wish to submit questions for next weeks podcast for please feel free to post here:​
Remember you can win a BETA KEY for the LAST Beta Weekend, if your question is picked. Go to the link above for more details and make sure you are a subscriber to our YOUTUBE CHANNEL.
If you are looking for a good guild to join once the game has released feel free to apply as we are accepting applications,
Timecodes of highlights
0:21 - Epic Intro
1:10 - Guild Mentions
3:30 - Beta Key Giveaway Teaser Info
5:35 - Release Plans Discussion
11:35- Main Topic - What to do at Release
12:00- Joining up with Friends
16:05- When it's just you
21:35- City Exploration
23:50- Join a Guild
25:20- Personnal Story
27:25- Personnal Stories with Friends
32:15- The Mists and PVP
36:00- Personnal Story Choices and Progression
37:10- Event Scaling
39:28- Dignity, Charm and Ferocity
46:50- Arena Net Blog Quote - Personnal Story
49:35- Preparing as a Guild for Release
50:50- Guild Influence
57:10- Multiple Guilds
59:23- Picking Your Discipline
1:03:27 - Make sure you have your Tools
1:07:31 - Dye your Armor
1:10:10 - Dye Collection
1:12:45 - Armor Collecting
1:14:43 - Benefits of Pre-Purchase
1:20:14 - Beta Key Giveaway Entry Info
1:21:55 - What to do for BWE 3
1:28:56 - Q and A
1:45:16 - Wrap up
1:47:30 - Outtakes

Special thanks to Rook for getting these together! (If we are missing anything feel free to post below)

Great episode. Looks much better than before. Looks like everyone went out of their way to get the quality up with improved lighting and all that. Topics were cover well and the humor really is nice. Extra brownie points for going through the chat and picking a bunch of my comments. ;)

I definitely become more... handsy after 45 minutes.
And I am laggy. This upsets me.

Ok. After watching the video I have realized what was wrong. With ooVoo, my setting swere changed to webcam only. My headset was not the microphone I was using. I apologize for the poor quality of my voice. This will be rectified by next podcast. (I blame everyone else for not telling me I sound like shit)

Great cast again guys! Good to see you bumped up the respective screen size for each person. Great content covered too. Keep em coming.

AxOi3MSCAAAOwq5.png:large

Comments like this keep us going :)

0:47:01 Jon - "is the world on fire outside?" . looks like we found out the reason why the mayan calendar only goes to 2012 :p

Top Bottom