What's new

Pokemon ORAS!

ToxicAsF

Over Analystical Extreme Gambler
Alright folks, another installment of Pokemon is on it's way on 11/21 in NA and Japan! Who plans on picking it up? And what version?

I'll be grabbing Sapphire since it seems all my non-TAB pokemon people seem to be getting Ruby.

I also have 1-718 in my bank, so if anyone needs anything specific let me know and I can breed it! or if you need a Legendary Swap for completion, we can work something out. :)

Downloaded when I woke up, had just enough time to start a file and finish the intro to name myself and set the time. I'll dabble more this weekend.

Hey Gyoin do you think I could trouble you for a Chimchar? An egg specifically. I don't want to deal with boosted xp and disobedience shenanigans...

I have Omega Red, btw.

Hey Gyoin do you think I could trouble you for a Chimchar? An egg specifically. I don't want to deal with boosted xp and disobedience shenanigans...

I have Omega Red, btw.

I think I can whip something up. I might even be able to get you some good egg moves or a hidden ability (I forget what I have in the bank)

That would be awesome. Thanks man!

Infernape is my favourite Fire final evolution. And this generation lets me get my old pal Swampert back. :)

That would be awesome. Thanks man!

Infernape is my favourite Fire final evolution. And this generation lets me get my old pal Swampert back. :)

No prob. You around? I'm breeding it right now. Aiming for Jolly Ironfist with some punch moves (and should have at least 4 perfect IV's).

Just make sure you have some trade fodder that can go to X/Y, as I can't breed in ORAS yet.

No prob. You around? I'm breeding it right now. Aiming for Jolly Ironfist with some punch moves (and should have at least 4 perfect IV's).

Just make sure you have some trade fodder that can go to X/Y, as I can't breed in ORAS yet.

I haven't done the first gym yet. Any suggestions for fodder? Shouldn't anything work because this is technically a Gen 6 game now?

Shouldn't anything work because this is technically a Gen 6 game now?

There may be some new moves? /shrug

But I believe so. Just grab a zigzagoon or something. I'm home all day and have an egg ready for you when you're ready.

No problem, that's why I have the bank. 718 pokemon with a mix of abilities and moves for just about any situation. Multiple dittos to get the correct nature. 6IV foreign ditto to breed competitives.

It just means I have no life for those couple weeks I worked to get these lol

I have the game!
Sapphire. My boyfriend wouldn't let me get ruby because "I dont want to swim all the time"

But I'm loving it!

Top Bottom