Null and Void Popeyez -

Popeyez

A P P L I C A T I O N:

What is your Name?
Popeyez

What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
Popeyez#1983

What is your Age?
(as long as you are kind, handle yourself with maturity, you are welcome! Just know many of us are old farts.)

Where are you from? (location/timezone)
Atlanta, GA - EST

Have you read the rules? Do you agree to them? And which rule resonates best with you?
I have! I resonated with the way y'all handle the need for a safe space to come game. You understand that sometimes things are said in the gaming community that aren't meant to be insulting, but know that we need to be cognizant of how others may react to our words. I'm looking for a group of gamers that can handle an insult here and there for funsake, but want nothing to do with discriminatory or racial slurs.

Do you understand(written above) you must be active in order to maintain your membership status to the community?
Yes! I look forward to being active on voice coms and in the discord.

Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
No, I do not.

How did you hear about the Crafting Worlds?
I saw your post on r/newworldcompanies.

Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one)
Like I stated above, I'm looking for a mature group of gamers to play New World with. I want an atmosphere that is open to newer MMO players such as myself, but also provides an outlet for hardcore gamers. Balance is an important aspect in all of life and a community that I expect to game with needs to have a good balance of members.

What was your first/favorite creative outlet? (optional)
Music! I grew up playing the trumpet, french horn, and mellophone.

What were your first gaming experiences? (Console, PC, pen & paper, board games etc.)
My first gaming experience was watching my brothers play Perfect Dark on the N64, while I held the unplugged controller (little brother things).

What games are you currently playing/looking to play with the Crafting Worlds community?
New World is my primary focus related to Crafting Worlds, but I am an avid League of Legends player and would love to play some if there are others in the community.

What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.)
I typically like to PvE, however I do enjoy the larger scale PvP encounters. I am excited to play in the 50v50 wars on New World, and conquer all of the PvE content.

Were you ever a part of a community? What was your experience?
I was part of a guild when WoW Classic came out, however the guild was not very new player friendly and they often did not answer simple questions I had about the game. It left a sour taste in my mouth about the whole game and after about a month of playing, I quit.

What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?)
I don't think you want to touch my cookies with a ten foot pole. I leave that up to my Fiancé, as she is the much better baker than I. My cookies turn out like scones. haha But I think I can be quite funny and enjoyable to chat with. I am looking forward to making some friends along the way.

Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. The more we know about your the better!
I enjoy playing disc golf when the weather is nice and I'm looking forward to September 28th!

Balance is an important aspect in all of life and a community that I expect to game with needs to have a good balance of members.
Love this!

french horn, and mellophone.
Whoa these are not common instruments to pickup! How did you get involved with these?

while I held the unplugged controller (little brother things).
OMG we are the same evil...

I am excited to play in the 50v50 wars on New World
Just know this will be a casual company and we are hoping Amazon implements a way for more people to enjoy these without being on the "dominant faction" in the game. I doubt we will ever be that. Something to keep in mind.

Last edited:
It was as simple as the band needing French Horns players and I raised my hand! Ya, I was afraid Covenant would be a smaller faction, but I'm fine with just participating in the wars.

It was as simple as the band needing French Horns players and I raised my hand! Ya, I was afraid Covenant would be a smaller faction, but I'm fine with just participating in the wars.
Oh yeah it is less about the faction and more about the company haha.

Top Bottom