The Secret World

Name of People LFG
PsionicFox

Time Available
Most Times

Date Available
Most Dates

All Other Information
Hey guys, I'm looking for people to hang out with in TSW. Its a B2P game, and has a pretty deep skill system and story (which I love). I'm willing to help people out/show people the ropes. Hit my up for a 72 hour invite if you want to give the game a trial run. Cheers!

Hey fox,

I wanted to give the game a try. How long do u have the trials for? I have more time off later next week. If I did the 72 hours now I wouldnt be ableto play a lot.

Wish it was F2P. Not because I like F2P but just b/c I don't want to spend any money on games right now. I'd check it out, though. Watched a couple of videos and it looks sort of interesting.

I getcha Fen.

And if people want to try it out, I can give away keys at any time, basically. Once activated, they last 72 hours.

I will be available for various TSW exploring, though not next week. Next week I'll be lucky to get online at all (7th-12th). Add me on steam (same username and pic) if you'd like me to join you.

I think Sarival sent me one. He happened to be on in the middle of the night when I posted that. I haven't gotten it yet but I'll give it a day. Thanks, both of you!

Top Bottom